Chapter 21

Nate

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I brushed her hair from her face before i leaned down and planted kisses down her body. She moaned as i bit her hip making me smirk. 

I went back up as i wrapped my fingers around her hair, before pulling it back and forcing her to tilt her head back. 

She arched her back , pressing her firm breasts against my chest. "Easy there" i whispered.

I leaned down and had her legs on my shoulders as i slid my fingers between her thighs and slipped one finger deep inside her. I pressed my tongue inside her as her thighs tightened against my head. 

"Get back up here and fuck me" she tugged at my hair.

I kept my fingers pumping in and out of her as i let my one hand reach up and play with her boobs. I went back to eating her out and before i knew it , her legs were tightening around my head again and her moans were getting louder. She then came as i licked every drop of her.

I came back up as i inspected her face. "You okay?"

"Yes" she breathed heavily. 

I slowly pushed myself inside of her as tiny moans left her mouth. She moved her hips in rhythm with my thrusts. I bent own and kissed her neck as i thrusted back into her. Her nails were clawing at my back as my muscles tensed beneath her fingertips. I pulled out of her and she climbed on top of me as she started riding me. I played with her boobs as held onto my shoulder as she rode me up and down.

"Fuck, Maddie" i grunted.

She picked her pace and i felt myself getting closer and i closed my eyes as i waited for myself to reach the threshold. I felt her get up and she took me into my mouth. "Maddie"
"Shh" she bopped her head up and down and next thing i know i came and she licked every drop. I pulled her back up before giving her kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you, too" she smiled before giving me another kiss.

"Good morning!" I heard someone yell making me furrow my brows at her.

"It's Dustin"
"Why does he have a key?"

"All my friends have keys" she wrapped herself with the sheets before disappearing into the bathroom. 

"My legs feel weird" she yelled making me chuckle and i got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah no shit, we've been having sex for since yesterday"

"I was horny" she shrugged as she hopped into the shower.

"What are you going to do about Justin Bieber?"

"Nothing, I'm going to head to work while you go pick Gabbi up by ravens"
"You're going with him?"

"I love you"

"Fuck" i groaned. 

"Maddie!" I heard his nasally voice yell. I'm going to shoot him

"Don't hurt him or no sex for you"

"Fine" 

"I love the fact that my handprints are still on your body"

"Were you marking me?"

"You already marked when i set my eyes on you the first time we met"
"Oh really? cause i remember you not even paying me any attention"

"Well duh, it's called acting" i rolled my eyes making her chuckle.

"You can't act"

"Yes i can"
"Whatever you say"

She got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. "Come here"

She walked over to me and i bent down as i kissed her neck. "Your marking me again huh?"

"Yeah" i smiled before i went back to kissing and biting her neck. I stopped when i saw that her entire neck was full of hickeys.

"Done" i pecked her nose before getting in the shower.

She walked out and went to get dressed while i washed the hours of sex from my body. "Hey Dustin" i heard Maddie say making me turn the shower off so that i could hear more properly.

Is he in her fucking bedroom?

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked back into her bedroom to see him laying on the bed. Wrong move bucko.

"Madison"

"Nate, this is Dustin" she walked out wearing a black leather skirt with a white shirt along with a black blazer. 

"What is he doing here?"

"How is that any of your business"
"She's my friend"

"She's my woman"

"Okay stop with the pissing contest, let's go Dustin" she sighed before kissing my cheek and walking out.

He got up from the bed as he glared at me. "The fuck is your problem" i reached for my gun and Maddie pulled him out of the room. I'm going to kill him soon. 

I threw on my suit and fixed my hair when i got a call from Bryce. "What?"

"Jax and jay are fucking annoying"
"Okay?"

"Get your cousins" 

"Tell them to come over to madison's" i sighed before ending the call.

I put on my chain along with my watch. I went downstairs and started looking through Maddie's kitchen cabinets. Does she only have wine?

I huffed as i bent down and saw that there was a bottle of scotch. Wow my lady has taste.

"Why are you bending like that?" i heard jay voice making me stand up straight.

"I was looking for this" i poured me a scotch on the rocks with a twist. "Where's my woman?"

"Stop calling her that"

"But she is"
"how did you get in the house?"

"I picked the lock" Jax smirked before grabbing the bottle and pouring him the same.

"I have to go pick up my daughter"

"Where is she?"
"At Damon's"

"Damon Salvatore?" Jay's eyes lit up making Jax and i groan.

"No you idiot" Jax hit him upside the head.

"Normal Damon?"

"Yeah"

"Boring"

"You guys want to tag along?"
"Sure"

I grabbed my keys and we all walked and got into my car. I sped off to Damon's while Jay and Jax were fighting over who gets to play music.

"Give it" 

"No, fuck you" Jax punched him in the face and fell to the back.

"You bitch, this is my money maker" he gasped before attacking Jax from the back.

"I will shoot you both in the head if you don't fucking stop!"

"Fine, dad"

"Don't call me that"

"Mom?"

Jax and i shared a look before he punched him and successfully shutting him up.

Madison's outfit 👇