Chapter 23

Madison

"Nate, we can't do this here"

"Yet you were kissing that douchebag"

"He kissed me!"

He ignored me as he lifted me up and carried me to the desk. He threw everything off the table before laying me on it. He continued to take off my clothes and i just stared at his angry frown. 

"Nathanial, i have a meeting"

"I don't care" he continued to ignore me. 

He reached up and took my bra off leaving my nipples exposed to the cold air coming from the ac. A muscle ticked near his jaw as he readjusts his erection.

"You still want to back out?"

"No" 

"Good" he leaned forward as he put his boobs in his mouth. My hands found there way to his hair as i tugged at it. "Fuck" i mumbled as i felt him pressing his erection against me.

He moved his head back up as he grabbed my skirt and underwear in his fist and pulling it all down before throwing it somewhere in the room as i was to focused on him that i couldn't look at anything or anyone else. I sat up as he collapsed to his knees as i felt his breath making me put my feet on his broad shoulders. He inhales before letting out a groan.

"You're wet already" he looked up at me with a smirked and i felt my cheeks flush. "You smell so fucking good" i felt his cheeks against my inner thighs as he pushed his face closer. I bit down on my lip as his tongue lashed against me. 

"Oh, god" I moaned as i threw my head back not caring who hears. I felt him add his fingers which made my moans even more uncontrollable.

My breath hitched as he continued to work his tongue up and down furiously. He moved forward as he opened his mouth to take even more of me. His hands were gripping my thigh to the point where i knew that it was going to bruise and i couldn't care less. He pulled me forward as though he couldn't get enough of me. 

I yelled out curse words as i felt my toes stiffen and i pushed my hips against his tongue. He growled as he continued to pick up the pace. I rocked my hips as he grinded his mouth up and down. I felt my hips twitching as my orgasm pulsed through me.

I slowly returned back to reality and was very conscious of me climaxing in my place of work where everyone can hear and i wasn't exactly quiet. 

"I love you" he smiled before getting up and kissing me. 

"I love you too, crazy ass"

"We will continue this when you arrive from work"

"Sure but we have Gabbi for the night"

"Right"

"I have a meeting that I'm late for" i looked at my scattered clothes making me glare at him.

"What? You didn't care"

"Obviously since you had your tongue all up in me"

We heard a knock on the door and nate gave me his suit jacket as he buttoned it up. This jacket hit my mid thigh and sat like a baggy jumper. "You two have no class" raven came waddling in.

"She kissed dustbin"

"Nice one"

"I'm not lying"

"You kissed Dustin? He has a girlfriend"

"I know that and he kissed me!"

"I sure hope so, i would hate to ghost you for being a hoochie"

"Hey!"