Teasing Arc 2 of 1

"Greetings to the Emperor, may you live tens of ten thousand of years."

"Rise."

Zu Tian sat on his throne, he looks at the wide plains where he will later walk... in a so-called trap.

"The person who will have the highest score, who can catch many games, will receive this golden hunting bow!"

Zu Tian raised the bow in his hand and showed it to everyone.

Though everyone could make a golden bow of their own because all of them are filthy rich, nothing could compare to a bow given by the Emperor himself.

It will be such a great honor to receive that big shiny glittering, golden bow!

"Let the hunt begin!!"

It had been a few minutes since the hunt begin but Feng Niao was already showing his skills and caught many games.

Watching him, his little lover, Zu Tian felt so proud.

"Tian, er, Emperor, I caught a rabbit!"

Feng Niao coughed twice before changing the way he called Zu Tian. They were outside so he could not, should not casually call Zu Tian the way he usually calls him when they are alone.

Zu Tian raised an eyebrow, he looked at Feng Naio and the rabbit back and forth.

'They look alike.'

Looking at his down look and his careful eyes, he really looked like the rabbit he was holding.

The rabbit was stiff, being held on its ears, it did not make a move to run away but watch the two of them carefully.

A rabbit and a predator, very much like him and Feng Niao.

Thinking so, Zu Tian bit his lips eyeing Feng Niao.

"Ah!"

Feng Niao let go of the rabbit in surprise when Zu Tian suddenly pulled him in his embrace tightly and lean down to peck his lips.

Feng Niao immeadietly melt in his touch and clung to Zu Tian kissing him back with the same intensity.

But, before it got any hotter, Zu Tian leaned back.

Tsk.

Feng Niao panted in lust and looked at Zu Tian with a red face, he looked so delicious that it was such a waste not to eat him there and then.

If only they were in his room, he would have....

Alas, he is not such a brute or pervert to bang someone in the woods.

No, it's not to make love with his Feng Niao in the woods.

Feng Niao after all is not some cheap slut for him. For Zu Tian, he is like a fragile glass, a treasure, that must be held carefully in the palm of his hand.

If he were to bed him, it must be in the comfort of his room and on his bed, his bed.

Tracing butterfly kisses on his lips and all around places where his lips could touch, Zu Tian finally let go of Feng Niao and continued the hunt.

[Really, Host. If I were to say, you would rather hunt Feng Niao than these animals.] Xiao Xiao rolled his eyes.

Hearing his System, Zu Tian grinned.

His eyes sparkled with unknown deep light while looking at the tanned youth hunting.

'You read my mind, Xiao Xiao. But, you are wrong about one thing. I'm a predator, if Feng Niao is the prey I do not need to hunt him because... he is willing to come into my embrace even without hunting him. If I'm a predator, then he is a willing prey.'