3.

C H A E Y O U N G

Hours had past and I continued to do my work. Time flies by so fast that Mina knocks on my door and told me that she'll head home already.

"I don't need anything more Ms. Myoui, you can go ahead already. Have a safe drive." I said and she nodded.

"Thank you Ms. Chaeyoung, please head home once you are done. Don't stay here like the last time. Have a great night Ms. Chaeyoung." She said and left.

"Yeah, you too." I said as I watch her on the monitor of my desktop.

She's caring.

I clearly remembered when she scolded me for staying here at the office the whole night because I needed to finish some work that dad told me to finish early.

"Yah! Ms. Chaeyoung! You should have told me that you needed help with this."

"It's okay, I can do this on my own."

"Yeah, I know Ms. Chaeyoung but I am your secretary and it's my job to help you anytime. Please don't stay here in the office again."

"Fine, I promise to tell you when I need help."

After finishing up the paperwork I checked, fixed all of my things, and left my office already.

"Let's go to the house already." I said to my driver as I ride the car.

The house, I never called it my home. It doesn't feel like a home to me. It was supposed to be a home wherein a happy and loving family stays, but I feel like it's just a house, a house wherein people are living.

"We're here, young miss." The driver said and I left the car immediately.

"Good evening big sis!" My little brother, Jeong Hun, greeted me.

"Good evening, how was college so for?" I ask.

"Fun, tiring, and annoying. How about you? How was being the CEO?" He said and I sigh.

"Obviously not fun, certainly tiring and always annoying." I said and he laughed at me.

"My poor noona." He teased and I glared at him.

I walk upstairs and towards my room. I put down my things and walk into my shower room to freshen up. When I was done, I put on some comfortable clothes.

I do have my own house, I just stay there when I feel like staying there and when I want to be alone.

"Young miss? Dinner is ready!" One of the maids knocks on my door.

"No thanks, I won't eat dinner." I told her.

"Okay young miss, just call for me if you need anything."

I grab my phone and saw a message on it.

From: Jeong unnie
Yah! You ate at my restaurant this noon? Why didn't you told me?

To: Jeong unnie
Yep, we did. I didn't tell you because you'll say that I don't need to pay.

Jeongyeon unnie is the owner of Delta's, she's a great chef like her father.

I put down my phone and close my eyes letting my sleepiness get me to dreamland.

I woke up the next day because of the sound of my phone ringing. I didn't mind answering it and continue my sleep. It rings again and I groan, I turn off my phone and cover my duvet over my whole body.

I was about to drift back to my dreamland when someone knocks on my door.

"Young miss? Are you awake? Ms. Myoui is waiting for you downstairs." As soon as the helper said that, I get up from my bed and into the walk-in bathroom to take a bath.

Was she the one calling me on the phone?

After taking a bath, I wear my business attire fast and get my things. I walk down the stairs in a hurry and as I reach the bottom, I saw my little brother talking to the love of my life.

"Morning noona!" My brother cheerfully said.

"Morning, why are you still here? You should go now, you'll be late." I said shooing him away.

"Noona... Can you sign this for me? Jebal!"

"What's this?" I said getting the paper from his hands.

"It's a permission letter for the one-week camp activity that we need to join. Mom and dad didn't go home last night and that is needed to be signed already, can you just sign it for me?"

"Give me a pen." I said and he was searching for a pen but he doesn't have anything.

How can this man go to school without any pen?

"Here." Mina said giving me a pen.

"Thanks." I said and signed the paper.

I gave back the pen to Mina and gave the paper to Jeong Hun.

"Don't forget to tell mom and dad that you are joining the camp." I reminded him.

"Yes noona, thanks again! I'll go ahead. Nice talking to you Mina noona." He said and wave goodbye.

"Ms. Chaeyoung, we need to go already. You'll be having a breakfast meeting with Mr. Lee." Mina told me and I acted that I didn't hear her.

"Have you eaten your breakfast yet?" I asked walking towards the dining room.

"Uhm, not yet, Ms. Chaeyoung." She said and I frown.

I told her to always eat breakfast. The meal is important and skipping meals is a big no-no.

"Then let's eat, come on." I said sitting in my usual seat.

"But Ms. Chae-." I cut her off by raising my palm in front of her, a sign for her to be quiet.

I grab my phone and called Mr. Lee.

C: Hi Mr. Lee! Good morning!
L: Morning too Ms. Son!
C: Hmm, can we move the meeting later this afternoon?
L: Yeah sure, no problem.
C: Great then, see you this afternoon Mr. Lee.

After hanging up, I look at my secretary and smiled.

"Done, now sit here in front of me so we could start eating." I said and she obliged.

As she sat down, I turn around and ask for a helper to get Mina a plate.

"Thank you." I heard Mina said towards our helper.

We ate in comfortable silence and when we were done, we left the house to go towards the company. It was too silent that I talked so I can hear her angelic voice.

"How is it going? The merging of blueprints of Ms. Im and Ms. Kim?" I ask while Mina was still driving.

"Ms. Im said that she's going to meet Ms. Kim later."

"Okay, that's great. Please tell Ms. Im to update you or me when they are finally done so we could set the date of the meeting." I said.

"Yes, Ms. Chaeyoung."

Upon reaching the company, we step down the car and proceed inside the building. The lobby was too crowded because this is the usual time for employees to come in.

While walking, someone bumped into Mina. Before she could fall, I drop all of my things and caught her.

Everything suddenly turned into slow motion when I saw her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed, and as soon as she opens her beautiful eyes, I fall in love more with her.

How I wish you were just mine, Myoui Mina.