(7) Ancestors

Ooh, did I hear a double update?

🚨Semi-Intense Chapter Ahead🚨

Sukuna POV (1,004 years ago)

I looked over at the beauty of the village.

She had (h/c) hair and pale blue eyes.

What a lovely sight.

I had traveled across the sea as I had heard about a power unknown in Jujutsu Sorcery.

The kitsune spirit.

Whenever Choi Sora-Jo used it, it would turn her (h/c) hair silver at the bottom.

Beautiful.

I kept to the shadows as she walked her elderly grad mother to their ancestral home.

"Sora-Jo," the old woman said. "You should really get married while you're still young."

But the woman shook her head. "No, Granny. If I got married, who would take care of you? Certainly not my brother as he's in a far away land called the empire of Japan."

"Alas, you are correct. Sora-Hoi never really bothered to stay with us," the old woman agreed. "But you know the son of the emperor asked for your hand in marriage?"

"I know," Sora-Jo sighed as she helped the woman into the house. "But the journey to the palace is long. And I fear you wouldn't make it."

I watched through the shadows as the two got ready for bed, and I saw people moving around.

Bandits.

I walked out of the shadows after putting a protective barrier around the tiny house with Sora-Jo and her grandmother."

"You bandits think you can touch them?" I spat. "Ha, you wish."

I killed them off and dragged their bodies to the river after destroying them.

But when I turned around, Sora-Jo was standing outside.

"Who are you? The one with pinkish hair?"

I looked at her and failed to speak.

"I-" I took a deep breath. "My name is Su."

"Su?"

"Yes." I knew I couldn't give her my actual name as I was a menace to the world and the very cursed spirit her brother Sora-Hoi was after.

Before I even arrived in this distant land of the Kim empire (present-day South Korea), I had used cursed energy to conceal my four arms and only show two arms.

"Well, thank you very much, Su." Sora-Jo bowed to me slightly. "How can I repay you?"

"Not needed." I waved my hand. "Just protecting people I care about. I believe you are the maiden with the fox spirit, correct?"