⤷ 19| QUIDDITCH AND DRAGONS

chapter nineteen : Quidditch and dragons

☆ ☆ ☆

Juniper and the others made their way towards the changing rooms.

"Okay, guys, we can do this," June began, as the others sat down on the bench. "We have trained hard for this game so stay focused and we can win this!"

"Yes!" they exclaimed, before they all took their brooms and marched onto the pitch.

"And here are the Gryffindors!" Lee's voice exclaimed. "Brand new captain Black with Potter, Weasley, Weasley, Weasley, Johnson and Bell!"

The Ravenclaw team was already in the middle of the pitch next to Hooch. Davies stepped forward as June approached them.

"Black, Davies, shake hands," Madame Hooch ordered."

Juniper shook his hand. Her hazel eyes glanced towards the stands and she grinned upon seeing Sirius, Remus, Andromeda, Ted and Nymphadora. She had sent the latter a letter with the date of the first match and the Metamorphmagus had promised she'd take the others with her. Sirius had pulled on an old Gryffindor sweater and was cheering loudly.

Juniper rolled her eyes at this before mounting her broom and waiting for Madame Hooch to throw the Quaffle up.

"I want a fair game from all of you," she said, eying every Quidditch player. Then, she threw the Quaffle up.

Juniper flew forward, caught the Quaffle and threw it to Angelina, who was already flying toward the Ravenclaw hoops.

"And Black caught the Quaffle!" Lee's voice exclaimed. "She throws it to Johnson who's flying towards the Ravenclaw hoops and she scores!"

June flew towards Angelina and gave her an high-five. "Good job!"

They managed to get 50-00 before Ravenclaw made their first goal.

"50-10 for Gryffindor!" Lee exclaimed, as June watched Ron turn red and she caught him casting a glance at Viktor, who sat with the other Durmstrang students.

"Time out!" she called out to Madame Hooch, who nodded in response.

"Okay team," she said, once they were all on the ground. "We're doing great. Ron," she looked at their Keeper, "it's okay you let one through, it's your first match and you're doing great. Keep up the work!"

Ron gave her an thankful glance before June turned to Harry.

"And Harry, dear, you better get the Snitch before Cho does and," she added more quietly, "you have my full permission to push her off her broom."

Harry's cheeks burned up. "I'm not going to do that!"

Juniper glared at him. "Just get the Snitch, cousin, and rather sooner than later, please."