Scott Mccall - Be mine

Over these past 6 months I've been living in Beacon Hills, I have gotten a lot of friends. More than I ever could hope for. They all are amazing. And they accepted me into their group immediately and I'm forever thankful!

There's no secret that I've fallen in love with Scott. The way he would smile at me and hold my hand under the table would make my stomach explode in butterflies. His eyes made me feel warm inside and his hugs made my heart jump out of my chest.

I wasn't scared when it came to my feelings for him. But with Scott you never know what he feels.

Today was the day, I was going to tell him. I wanted him to say yes. I wanted him to tell me that he liked me but you could only hope.

I walked down the stairs and saw Scott right away. I smiled and walked over to him, I tapped him on the back. He turned around with a box in his hands, my eyes met his. His eyes, they are so magical.

" Hey, is everything okay? " He said and I got out of my trance.
" Of course Scott " I said and I could feel my heart beating hard inside my chest. I could never control my heart around him.

It was now or never. I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me. I didn't want to tell him were others could interrupt me.
" Hey Y/N " He said while I dragged him. Oh boy he didn't know what was happening at all.
I came to a stop behind Stiles car. I turned to Scott and inhaled a big breath.

" I just have to tell you, I can't keep it from you anymore " I said and stepped closer to him.

" What is it? Did something happen? " He asked worryingly. He grabbed my arms and looked me deep in my eyes.

" I'm in love with you Scott " As I said that Scott's face lit up in a smile. He pulled me even closer and our noses touched.

I pressed my lips to his and almost instantly his lips were moving with mine. Sparks. Everything in me was exploding in sparks, his lips were so soft. Now I was really sure that my feelings for him were real and they would never leave. I pulled away slightly from him.

" Be mine " I whispered out.
" I already am " He said and he pulled me in for another kiss. I put my hands on his face and caressed his face.

We pulled back again to catch some air. He put his forehead to mine. We laughed slightly and I felt the happiness in my heart.