Chapter one

Y/n POV

I am kinda nervous, since I was homeschooled my whole life. I am excited to make friends though, even with quirkless people! I am also excited to show off my smartness!

 I am excited to make friends though, even with quirkless people! I am also excited to show off my smartness!

                                                             Third person POV

The class was silent, except for Bakugou of course. His ego never failed. The teacher told the class there was going to be a new student.

                                                              Y/n POV

"Introduce yourself to the class."  I nodded and proceeded to say

"Hello my name is Y/n L/n, I will answer any questions you have about me." I then bowed and a person asked me "What is your quirk?" I responded with "It is to control the elements."Then somebody else asked "What elements do you control?" I said "I can control Water, fire, earth, and air."I didn't tell him I could combine them. Once the questions died down, I took my seat behind a green haired boy. He kinda looked like broccoli. Once class finished, the blonde boy, who looked like a Pomeranian, was bullying the broccoli haired boy. The poor broccoli boy looked scared. I just went up to the blonde boy and used my air manipulation to push him and his goons away. The blonde boy looked like he was going to murder me. So I proceeded to use my air manipulation to push the blonde and his goons behind the door. I quickly locked it. I went up to the broccoli boy, and asked him "are you ok?"

                                                                               Izuku POV

"are you ok?" The pretty girl asked me. A GIRL IS TALKING TO ME, LET ALONE A POWERFUL ONE.

                                                                                Y/n Pov

The broccoli boy started stuttering like crazy. His face literally turned to a tomato. I just asked him "What's you name?" He answered with a lot of stuttering though, but he eventually said it. "I-Izuku M-midoriya." I smiled slightly at him. If even possible, his face turned even more red.