Epilogue

~~~

5 Year Later. . .

"Hey, are we there yet, Sasuki~?" Naruto dragged out her name as they walked on the dirt ground. They were heading towards Konoha for a week or two for a visit.

"No, idiot," Sasuki gave Naruto a glare in return. He deflated, giving Sasuki and hug. She felt a slight tug on her pants. Sasuki looked down and saw a little male blondie pouting.

"Stop being mwean to father," said the boy, showing his displeasure at Sasuki. She just chuckled with a sigh right after. "You hear that, Sasuki? Stop being mean to me!" Naruto grinned, his arm right over her shoulder.

Sasuki scoffed at him. "Shut up, Naruto." She felt another tug on her pants and saw the same male blondie giving her a pout with her lips. Oh, she did it again. "Stop that, mother." Sasuki did another sigh before nodding her head at him.

"Minato, there's no need to tell her that." He nodded at the words that rushed out of his mouth. Naruto and Sasuki watched as Minato walked in front of them — just a few meters away.

Naruto sat his chin right on top of Sasuki's shoulder. She squirmed at the feeling. Naruto maneuvered his arm and now had it around her waist. He lightly smiled at the sight.

"Don't you think he feels. . . lonely?" Naruto whispered, getting Sasuki's eyes to narrow at his words. He was starting to talk weirdly. She liked it. A lot.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked, her voice being reduced to a whisper as a smirk appeared on her face. Naruto kissed her neck with delight behind it. Sasuki poked Naruto's back. "Tell me it," ordered Sasuki, glaring at Naruto. He sighed.

"Maybe. . . it's time to give him a baby brother or sister." Naruto grinned with a whisper. Sasuki widened her eyes before smirking at Naruto. "I'd like that. When?" Asked Sasuki, her eyes set focused on Naruto. She licked the top of her lip tentatively.

"Once we get back. Or we could do it once we get to Konoha." Naruto suggested to Sasuki. She stayed quiet for a moment or two before she made her decision.

"In Konoha." Oh, yeah, she liked what Naruto was currently saying a lot. It brought out Naruto's. . . charm if you suppose. He nodded with the grin still plastered on his face.

The two finally caught up with Minato and walked right beside him. "We should be almost there," said Naruto, his arm still around Sasuki at the moment. "Are people waiting for us?" Asked Minato, looking back at Naruto and Sasuki.

"Yup! I notified them of us visiting for a week or two. They should be waiting at the gate." They were getting closer and closer to the village called Konoha every second. The three soon saw the gates and walls that surrounded Konoha.

"Hehe. . . looks like we're here," said Naruto, seeing the many silhouettes of their comrades/friends waiting for them there. "Naruto!" They heard Kiba yell out towards them, waving his hand to the side.

"Kiba!" Naruto waved back. The walked up to them and saw how much this changed. Naruto chuckled at it. "You all look like you hit your 40s." Naruto laughed at the comment. Choji groaned.

"We're not like you and Sasuki — we don't get to look 10 years of age when we're 24." Choji was eating a bag of chips. Oh, classic Choji. They looked at the person right beside Naruto and Sasuki.