The x First x Phase

Y/N POV
"I'm Y/N Zoldyck... Nice to meet you, Gitarackur..."

Gitarackur hummed at me and started talking to Hisoka about my number score being high than Illumi's? I have no idea who Illumi or what the number score means. Supposedly Illumi is a 95 and Hisoka is a 100. Hisoka made it though so he might just be a narcissist...

"Ah, the exam is starting." chackled Gitarackur.

"Hello everyone. I am going to be your first examiner for this round. Just follow me if you get left behind I will not wait for you." The purple mustached man stated. Did he even have a mouth?

"Oh yeah it is, I'll catch up with you guys later, I have some other people that I'm gonna stay close to." I responded. "Hm? Are they your friends?~" Hisoka seductively replied.

"Friends? No... My grandpa trained to be the best assassin and that's it. If I ever made a friend I'm scared I would end up killing them." I looked down and felt Gitarackur's eyes soften at the sight of me. "Is something wrong Gitarackur?" I asked curiously.

Gitarackur POV
'This girl is just like me. Instead, she worked with grandpa instead of father. I know what she's going through.'

"Is something wrong Gitarackur?" She asked me. I stood there looking at her. She had the eyes of a Zoldyck but her facial features were a bit different than ours. She must've taken after her mother a lot.

"No, I am fine. A thought just crossed my mind."

Y/N POV
"Hm okay then. Well, I'm gonna go meet up with the other people, I'll see you guys later if your not dead already." After that, I left the 2 men and found my way to Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio.

"Y/N!! WHY WERE YOU WITH HISOKA HE'S A MURDERER!" Gon asked with yelling.

"Yeah, he killed a man in front of us for no reason." Leorio added on.

"He intrigued me, I had to go see why people were so scared of him. He's not that scary he's just creepy and gets turned on..." I started telling them what happened while we were walking along with the rest of the group, it sooner turned into us talking about embarrassing moments that happened to us when we were younger and so on.

"HAHAHA, so then I came back home with mud in my hair and my Aunt Mito spent 3 days trying to take it out." Gon laughed. "Why didn't you just stay home that day if you knew it rained the previous night?" Kurapika asked. Gon shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey is it just me or we're running now?" Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio looked around and nodded. "Yeah, actually you're right...." Kurapika said.

"Hm, it got hotter and I hate running so that's how I not- YO WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed. "WHAT HAPPENED Y/N-SAN?" Gon asked out of curiosity. I stopped running turned around and punched the man in the face. "THIS IDIOT GRABBED MY ASS AND THOUGHT HE WOULD GET AWAY WITH IT" I screamed so everyone could hear me.

Hisoka POV
I heard a feminine voice scream, what was the ruckus about?

"THIS IDIOT GRABBED MY ASS AND THOUGHT HE WOULD GET AWAY WITH IT"

It was Y/N. I went to go see what was happening and that's when I saw the man on the floor with a bloody nose. Y/N got on top of him and her nails for sharper. She swiftly slit the man's throat, got back up, and started catching up with her teammates.

"Mm~! She is definitely a Zoldyck, her swift movements, her killing technique, and her aura... I-I could c-climax~!" I moaned.

Y/N POV

"That's what so cool for you did Y/N-san!" Gon smiled while saying that, I gave him a faint smile and looked at Kurapika and Leorio. Kurapika didn't mind but Leorio was wide-eyed. "C-COULD THAT HAVE BEEN ME?" He observed the lifeless man a few meters behind us. "Hm, could've been but we were in a boat and I didn't wanna get his floor stained." I noted back.