Daddys Rule

(Impa is back online)

Impa: Tsk tsk... what has become of this place? It needs to be balanced out...

(Impa added King Dorphean to Champion's Hangout)

(Impa added King Rhoam to Champion's Hangout)

Impa: There, much better.

(Impa has gone offline)

(King Rhoam is back online)

King Rhoam: What in Hylia is this again?

(King Dorphean is back online)

King Rhoam: Dorphean? Is that you?

King Dorphean: Rhoam?? What are you doing here? What is this place!?

King Rhoam: I was wondering that myself, I think it's that Groupchat feature the young ones are into these days.

King Dorphean: I see... I'd occasionally spot Mipha and Sidon on their... what are these inventions called again?

King Rhoam: Sheikah Slates.

King Dorphean: Ah yes, of course! They are rather difficult to use with my larger stature.

King Rhoam: I can't say I blame you. It took me a week to finally get an understanding how this contraption works!

King Dorphean: And to think civilizations before us used these on a daily basis? It makes you wonder how life was back then!

King Rhoam: My imagination occasionally flies away with the thoughts... perhaps we will uncover more about their past.

King Dorphean: Perhaps so... anyhow, it's good to hear from you again my friend!

King Rhoam: Same to you! How are things holding up at the Domain?

King Dorphean: Ah you know. Political and economical issues here and there... provisions and resources that needed to be kept in order and such

King Rhoam: I can definitely relate to that. Bringing back Hyrule's economy back to it's usual flow will take a while without a doubt.

King Dorphean: Couldn't have said it better myself.

King Rhoam: But... we are managing. I just signed several contracts with some construction companies to help rebuild Hyrule.

King Dorphean: A diplomatic approach to the matter. Did you hire that... what is that company called?

King Rhoam: Which one are you referring to? Perhaps I'll know if you describe their manager.

King Dorphean: He's... rather ill-dressed and appears quite... hideous, considering he's a Hylian.

King Rhoam: Oh you mean the Bolson Construction Company!

King Dorphean: Indeed, that's the one.

King Rhoam: I agree with you... Bolson is somewhat... he has an interesting way in presenting himself.

King Dorphean: As usual... how is your daughter, Zelda doing?

King Rhoam: The young dear! She is doing just wonderful, thank you for asking! I just love her so much...

King Dorphean: As any father would. I'm sure you're proud of her involvement in Ganon's defeat.

King Rhoam: Yes... she's spent so many years of her young life preparing for the moment... countless hours in prayer and studies... all while I continually pushed her, moreso forced.

King Dorphean: You were only doing your part as a father, and as a ruler for your kingdom.

King Rhoam: I know but... now with her youth nearly gone, I have this overwhelming guilt that I've made her waste her life... her joy....