Prologue

"Hey, guys? What is this?" Asked the curious ginger haired girl with emerald green eyes.

"It's a gate that connects to the outside world" Answered the H/C haired girl.

The emerald green eyed girl looked to her left to see the other girl who just answered her question.

"Outside? We've never been outside" she said looking back throw the gate.

"That's because we never left here since we were born" stated the snow-white haired boy.

"So is this what mom was talking about?" the cheerful ginger asked.

"Never go near the gate or fence, in the back of the forest because it's dangerous." the H/C muttered as she grabbed the cold metal bars with her tiny hands.

"She says that but its not true" said the raven haired boy.

The whited haired boy was somewhat startled by the other boys statement.

"It's not?" he asked now looking at the raven haired boy.

"Hey Ray! What would you do outside" the ginger asked interrupting the two boys.

"I don't know" sighed the raven haired boy also know as Ray. "How about you?"

"Oh Oh. I wanna ride a giraffe!" said the green eyed girl as she bounce around with glee.

This caught the attention of the H/C haired girl. As she saw her friend jumping around with joy, she couldn't stop the small smile that was starting to form on her face.

"Well good luck with that" Ray said, making the H/C girl glare at him.

"This gate makes me wonder, what is it really protecting us from?" The white haired boy said catching everyone's attention.

The H/C haired girl looked back at the gate.

"I do too Norman" she said under her breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Well that was the intro I hoped you liked it, I'm kind of new to this so I'll just try my best. Before I post the first chapter I'm going to put the characters information, so you can understand the story and her a littler more.