Stiles Stilinski - Snowfight

Snow had finally started sticking to the ground. I loved snow, I loved the cold. The winter season was my favorite. Drinking hot chocolate and watching Christmas movies. Making snowman's and playing in the snow. Yes I am 16 and I like playing in the snow.

I looked at the clock and it's stood 5:30 with bold black letters. Sleeping has never been my thing. I barley sleep at all, not since mom died. Dad was already at work, and my brother was sound asleep up in his room.

I couldn't help my excitement as I ran up into my brothers room. I threw his door up and jumped up on his bed. I started jumping on it and screaming " It's snowing Stiles " at the top of my lungs.

" Seriously Y/N, can you stop? " He groaned and put his pillow over his head. I sat down on my knees and pushed on him.

" Come on Stiles " took the pillows of his head and he looked at me angrily. Then a sinister smile broke out on his face. Oh dear, I thought and became worried.

Out of nowhere he picked me up and ran down stairs. And once me where outside he dropped me on a pile of snow. The snow was very soft. I immediately jumped up at him bringing him down on the snow with me.

" You bastard " He said to me while we both laughed. I stood up still laughing so much my stomach hurt.

My face was hit with cold wet snow. I looked up at my brother who had made snowballs, he threw it at me.

I threw a snowball at him as well, it hit him right on his stomach. Soon it all erupted into snow fighting. Snow were throw left and right hitting us everywhere. We were laughing like crazy, and our pajamas were covered in snow.

I don't know how long we were at it but after awhile we were to tired to continue.

" What do you say Y/N, how about some hot chocolate before school? " he said to me while he tried to stand up from behind his hiding place.

" You know it " I answered and we walked inside. We changed our clothes and started making the hot chocolate.

" Marshmallows or not? " He looked at me and held up a bag of marshmallows. " I don't even need to ask " he said after he saw my face, I loved marshmallows so obviously I wanted them.

When the hot chocolate was done we sat down on the sofa under a blanket. I took a sip and leaned my head on his shoulder.

" You're the best brother in the world Stiles" I whispered out suddenly becoming tired. " And you are the best sister in the world Y/N " And there we sat drinking our hot chocolate for the reminder of the time before school started. It felt nice feeling so close to my brother again. I smiled at the memory of our snow fight, I would never forget about it.