Chapter 1

Jungkook's pov
I look at the huge building in front of me, this will be my new school for a while. I honestly did not want to move and meet "new friends"

I walk in and see a bunch of boys and girls just talking to their friends. I look down at my paper and see my first class is calculas. Great.

My smart ass made it to there, I absolutely don't know where that class is. Room 293B, is that upstairs?

This is a 3 story building, how did I even get accepted here. Everybody looks wealthy, I should ask for help.

"Do you need help?" At least I didn't need to go up to a stranger and ask. I turn and see a black haired guy.

He had a piercing on each ear, "Yeah, where is room 293B?" I show him my schedule.

"Ah, that is on the top floor. This is the first floor, once you- I'll just take you there." He saids as he walks to a elevator.

All the way to the top floor? I hope that my classes are all on the top floor honestly.

"My name is Min Yoongi. What's your name?" He asks as he smiles taking out his hand to shake.

I shook it as I quietly said, "Jeon Jungkook." I smiled back and the elevator opened. "Okay this is the top floor. Follow me."

Did I just make a friend? He'll probably leave me, he walked me to a class where a bunch of kids were.

"I'll meet you here after class, I can walk you to your classes and show you around kid." Kid? Did he just call me kid?

"I expect you to call me hyung. You must be younger than me." I frowned, "I was born in September."

He grinned, "I was born in March." I groaned and looked at him. "Okay hyung. Have a nice day. Thanks."

As soon as I was about to step in he hollered, "You're welcome kid!"

A teacher came up to me and smiled, "Are you Jeon Jungkook?"

I nodded and smiled back at her. "My name is Mrs.Lin nice to meet you. Stay with me until the bell rings so I can introduce you."

"Nice to meet you." I happily said as I stood by her, kids and kids began to fill up the class, sitting wherever they pleased to.

The bell rang and Mrs.Lin smiled, "Please sit and hush down, we have a new student that transferred."

She looked at me and nodded, "Hi my name is Jeon Jungkook and I am a transferred student. I am 17 years old." I bowed and smiled.

"Welcome him and make him feel at home here." Mrs.Lin said as she stood up and gave everyone a look.

"You can sit next to Park Jimin. Jimin raise your hand up so Jungkook can know who you are!"

A gray haired guy raised his hand up, he looked at me and then looked at his textbook.

I walked up and sat next to him. "Class please take out lesson 1."

Crap, what was lesson 1? I literally just got here. "This is lesson 1." I looked at him as he gave me a packet.

"I unexpectedly had a extra packet with me," He calmly said as he looked at me. "Thank you!"

The class was going well, it was calm and Jimin was nice- well he was acting nice towards me.

I guess the class was only 45 minutes since it practically went fast, I stood up and gathered my books.

I looked for that yoongi guy that was supposed to wait for me here. "Ah! Jungkook kid," I saw him walking here.

"Hi yoongi hyung." He smiled, "Ah yoongi hyung sounds great." He looked at the door and smiled.

"The one and only Park Jimin!" I looked at Yoongi put his arm over Jimin's neck. Did he know him?

"Jungkook, this is my best friend Park Jimin."
Jimin looked at me and smiled, "Hi jungkook my name is Park Jimin."

"Well then, I guess we must know each other. Let's go head to our next class."

"I have English next.." I whispered in a quiet voice,

"I do too, I can walk you there." I looked at Jimin coming near me and smiling.

-
I am re-writing this. First because I wrote this story 1-2 years ago and I been having people tell me they don't get it.