《39》𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝

warning: sexual content😏
(don't read if u don't want to)

—-

kuroo🥵😻
(9:31 pm)

hey, you up?

yuh🧞‍♂️

u home?

yessir🤰🙇‍♀️

i-
is ur mom home?

no😀
she has night shift

can i come in?

wait wtf
r u outside?😭

mayhaps

cuming😆💦

nvm i'm going home, cya
never m8😐

wait i'm cuming🥵👌😟

—-

you walk outside to the front door, opening up to a certain bed-headed boy.

his hand placed behind his neck, he sheepishly looks at you. you notice his change of apparel, different from the one he was wearing from when Nekoma went home after the match. he must've gone home beforehand. but whatever he wears, he always manages to look hot as hell.

pussy talented, doing cartwheels.🤸‍♀️😩

"hey," Kuroo greets.

"hi," you smile. "so...?"

he smiles nervously. "well- uhm- may i come inside first?"

you open the door wider for him. "of course."

he walks inside and immediately grabs your hand as you close the front door.

"i wanna finish what i started last time," he spoke.

you stare at him and freeze. "w-what?" you gawked.

"i said what i said." he brings his gaze down.

"please, you're so cute when you're all flustered," you pinch his cheeks. "come."

you grab his hand and drag him to your bedroom, closing and locking the door on the way. you push him onto your bed, placing a palm on his chest.

his eyes widened in amusement. "what do you think you're-"

you slam your lips onto him before he could finish. you crawl on top of him, hand still placed on his chest, and continue to kiss him.

Kuroo's hands travel from your thighs to the stretch of skin under your shirt. he pulls your shirt up and over your head, with you bringing your hands up, giving him better accessibility. he throws your shirt across your bedroom floor, and continues to kiss you.

his hands now on your waist, he slips his tongue into your mouth, and you do the same, bringing his shirt up in the process. Kuroo tosses his shirt into the unknown, and you two continue to make out. your saliva and his mix as your tongues continue to dance with one another erotically. kuroo lightly bites your bottom lip, and you bring a hand to his hair this time, running through his messy black strands. after a while, you crawl out of his lap and into the space left on your bed. you stare at him.