10||Great storm||

"Can I please borrow that umbrella?" I asked the waitress that asked me for my order a few hours ago. She scanned me from head to toes before looking at the umbrella that was hung on the wall.

"Why?" She asked indolently. Her tone was filled with cruelty like she hated my guts. I can't believe the woman that asked for my order with her sweet and charming looks was now...this?

"I need it. I promise to give you tomorrow on my way back from school. It's raining." I appealed hurriedly. She scoffed and ignored me going to the back of the counter. 

I opened my mouth at her reaction. For an unknown reason, I just wanted to cry. I didn't know if it was because she was nice to me before and changed or because of the way the world has changed. I quickly gathered myself together.

I walked out of the coffee shop as the heavy rain started pouring on me heavily. I know that I could have just called momma but my phone decided to discard me and the power shut down. I folded my hands into the small pocket of my hoodie and raised my hoodie on my head. 

I began walking instead of running, afraid of the thunder striking me. I could rarely see no one on the street as they gathered up looking for where to stand away from the harsh rain. 

Adrian P.O.V

I watched her walk.

She was walking.

She was F**king walking

How can someone be this stupid yet smart? I watched her from inside of my car watching as she tried warming herself with her wet hoodie. I looked at the time on my wristwatch. 

7:38 PM

I offered her a ride home and she declined my offer. How can someone be this rude? I turned on the ignition and started riding. I pulled down the glass to ask her just one word.

"Ride home with me?" I asked her through gritted teeth. I studied her face. How can one still look so beautiful in the rain? Her face was going off colour with her chattering teeth. 

"N-no thank you." She said again. I gripped my fist on the wheel at her response. Why is she so stubborn?

"Get in the fucking car now!!" I barked at her. She flinched a little at my voice. I almost felt bad for shouting at her in this situation. 

"I just want to help," I said softly this time. She looked at me thinking about what I said before going into the car. I sighed mentally. 

At least she wasn't under the rain anymore.

"Home?" I asked straight and direct. She described her home and surprisingly, I know that place. It was next to Lin's house. The drive was quiet, just the radio doing its job by easing the atmosphere. 

"Thank you." She whispered but I heard her clearly. I stayed quiet until we got to her street that was very calm. 

I watched her got up with her small hands wrapping themselves around her body. I pushed back on the road ignoring the girl that was still standing on the street watching me leave. 

---

Ariana P.O.V

I let down my hoodie from my head as I lock my room. The warmth of my room was the best feeling I could ever have considering it was the best place to be. Her momma first asked her about her whereabouts and why her clothes were wet but after a lot of persuading she decided to let it slide. I peeled away my clothes from my body, it was sticky too. 

I climbed into the tub as the cool warm water came trickling down my back. It was very warm and very cool. She enjoyed all moments of it as she sat back thinking about Adrian, once again a hero of today. It was like he just always come at the right time to save her from any danger she was in. 

She decided that she was going to wash her hair this night to get away from the grease and rain from her hair. She squeezed her lovely coconut shampoo into her hands and massaged it into her and loving the pleasure she got from it. 

After she was done in the tub, she got out, wrapping a fluffy towel around her naked body. It was drizzling outside with thunder and lighting. She sat on her bed, clothed already as her mind drifted into a long thought. 

A/n

This was really a calming chapter (Idk maybe of the rain) I just love cozy days like when it rains. It's super soothing to just listen to the sound/taps of rain.

Anyway, please Vote and Comment on this chapter. I'd love to hear from you. Thank you so much for reading. Love you 3>

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

A CHRISTMAS CHAPTER!!