~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Fifty Three: One Month Later

The door to Grimmauld Place shut with a gentle click, Lina held her breath as she waited to see if she was loud enough to warrant her grandmother's portraits wails

She breathed out a sigh of relief when the silence remained, she turned around and jumped when she saw Bill waiting for her, his arms crossed, his foot tapping against the floor.

"And where have you been young lady," he said teasingly.

Lina rolled her eyes but was smiling "shut up."

"But you've been gone for two days!" He cried.

"You know what you are, the brother I never wanted," she said walking passed him to the staircase.

Bill caught her arm "what are you talking about, you love me."

Lina coily shrugged.

"Anyway, what did Diggory get you for Christmas?" Bill asked leaning against the bannister.

"He asked me to move in with him."

"He what!" Bill yelled.

Lina quickly lent forward and kissed his cheek before running upstairs "nothing you can do to stop it!" She yelled behind her as Walburga started to scream again.

Laughing until she got to her room she closed the door behind her, placed her presents down on Tonk's bed and collapsed down on her bed like a starfish.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the silence that only lasted a couple of seconds before there was a knock on her bedroom door." Yeah" she sighed keeping her eyes closed.

She heard her bedroom door open and then close again, she then heard a raspy laugh "are you alright?" Sirius asked.

Lina opened her eyes and sat up, her father was standing by the door, dressed in new clothes Lina had bought him "just tired, spent the day with aunt Andromeda as you know and she is..."

"Barmy as always?" Sirius guessed.

"Yes," Lina chuckled running a hand through her hair "just don't ever let her hear you call her that."

"I'd be scared what she'd do" Sirius chuckled and sat down on Tonks's bed kicking his feet up "so...did you have a good time with what's his name?"

Lina looked at her dad pointedly "Cedric, dad. I know you know that."

"Eh, what kind of a father would I be if I didn't give the poor guy a hard time."

"Just...don't scare him off we have both waited far too long to actually be together."

"Alright, alright. So what did he get you then?"

Lina puffed out her cheeks and played with the hem of her dress "well, he erm, he's brought a flat you see and he asked me to move in with him, and I said yes."