(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟒) mischief managed

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA WAS SICK OF BEING HUNG OVER, why did Gryffindor throw so many parties anyway? She woke up with a headache and a feeling that she had no idea where she was. The girl blinked a few times in an attempt to become accustomed to her surroundings and as she did so red hangings came into view.

Athena was used to waking up surrounded by blue, it came with being in Ravenclaw house. Therefore the fact that she only saw red told her that she'd managed to end up in a Gryffindor common room.

She could remember last night pretty well, the queen songs were still stuck in her head, spiralling around like a roundabout. The lyrics etched in her mind and provided a smile to her face as she sat up.

Still dressed in last nights clothes, she was lying on top of the covers of a large Gryffindor bed. Athena could hear lowered voices coming from outside the drapes and she frowned, trying to figure out what they were saying.

Concentrating on her memories of last night, the girl tried to figure out how she'd gotten up here. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep on one of the sofas after drinking four bottles of cider. Not one of her proudest moments.

Someone must have brought her up her, she was rather grateful then again she was spending more time sleeping in the Gryffindor dorms than her own bed. She sat up and cast her gaze around.

Light was shining through the colours meaning that it was day time. This wasn't entirely surprising, she always slept for ages anyway. This was usually due to the fact that she couldn't fall to sleep until about three in the morning although this time she supposed the alcohol might have helped.

"You'll wake her up Prongs" a voice hissed,

"How long is she planning on sleeping for, can't you just leave her here?" Another asked,

"Yeah it's Sunday, we were supposed to be doing that prank on the Slytherin's today, the one with to bubotuba puss"

Athena realised that she must be in the marauders dorm. She recognised the voices instantly. The fact that the pillows around her smelt like smoke told her that she was either in Remus' or Sirius' bed. She presumed it must be Remus', that made more sense anyway.

"I'm not just leaving her here" Remus muttered, "she fell asleep downstairs, she might be confused",

"I'm sure she'll manage" Sirius replied, "she's been in here before.. all night if you recall"

Athena could only see their shadows masked on the curtains yet she knew for a fact that Sirius had winked at the end of that sentence.