(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟏) finch

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

VALENTINES DAY WAS ONE OF ATHENAS LEAST FAVOURITE DAYS EVER. Maybe this was because she was just ridiculously single but she'd never liked the day. She didn't see the point of it, people didn't need excuses to buy gifts and act cute. They could do that all year round if they wanted to.

Unfortunately, Valentine's Day happened to fall of a Hogsmede Saturday which was great for anyone in a relationship but annoying for those who just wanted a casual stroll around the village.

Dorcas and Marlene were the only couple in the group at the time being and they were obviously celebrating this event by going to this cute little cafe that gave off a sickly vibe. It was decorated in pink and red hearts and as soon as Athena saw it, she made sure to stay clear.

She was walking down into the village with the four marauders wrapped in a long black coat and some of her black boots. It seemed on this day she'd be mourning how single she was rather than celebrating love.

"So did you ask Lily?" Sirius asked as they walked down,

"Yeah I did" James sighed, "she said no again, but come on everyone saw her patronus right?"

"Could be a coincidence" Remus pointed out, "you never know"

"Don't say that" James whined, "I was so sure this time was going to work, I even got her a birthday present"

"What a hero" Remus muttered sarcastically,

"Who are you taking this year Padfoot?" Peter asked.

"She's called Georgia" Sirius smirked, "Hufflepuff fifth year"

"You're dating fifth years now?" James scoffed, "have you gone through every girl in our year?"

"Not yet" Sirius replied, "but Georgia's nice... long dark hair, brown eyes"

"Sirius Georgia's blonde" Peter pointed out, "you're thinking of Rosie"

"Oh yeah Rosie" Sirius nodded, "sounds about right, yeah Georgia dumped me last week"

"You're disgusting" Athena frowned at Sirius, "can you stop treating girls like objects... I can't believe I dated you"

"Alright calm down" Sirius laughed, "I promise I'll be nice to Rosie... you're just annoyed that a certain someone didn't ask you out"

Athena glared at Sirius as her heart sped up. They'd been pushing this since the patronus lesson and it was driving Athena insane. They made jokes about Athena and Remus whenever they could and it was becoming more awkward by the day.