(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟐) owl chase

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA SLAMMED THE DOOR OF HER DORMITORY BEHIND HER as she sat on her bed and buried her head into her hands. She had initially been filled with anger but now she was just upset, that came with being an rather sensitive Pisces which she'd learnt in astronomy.

Remus was pissed with her for no apparent reason, of course he had a reason now. She'd swore at him multiple times and then shoved him to the floor. Then again she wasn't about to say that he didn't deserve it. After all he'd been a dick for nothing, at least nothing that she could think of.

At the end of the argument she'd claimed jealously mainly because she knew that it would piss him off yet a small portion of her wondered if it was true. Of course he had no reason to be, Athena wasn't about to date a fourteen year old gay boy.

However even if he was jealous, Athena couldn't find it in her to care anymore not after how he'd just treated her. That hadn't been like him at all and seeing the fury in his eyes had thrown her off course.

In a spur of anger, Athena ripped the locket off her neck and threw it hard across the room. It collided with the opposite wall but didn't break. Instead it only opened so that she could see the small picture of Remus staring up at her.

She looked blankly at it for a moment feeling worse than ever before hearing the door to her dormitory open abruptly. Athena looked up to see an out of breath and dishevelled looking James standing at the door.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Athena asked as he shut the door behind him,

"Followed you, had to wait outside for someone to answer the door because those riddles make no sense... how come I'm allowed in the girls dorms?"

"You're not" Athena replied simply,

"But in Gryffindor the stairs turn into a slide when we try and go up them"

"Maybe they just think Ravenclaws are more likely to follow the rules" Athena shrugged.

"Look Athena I know that was brutal" James began,

"That's one way to describe it" Athena muttered,

"It's only because the moons coming up" James explained, "he's not usually like that"

"James I know what he's usually like he's my best friend" Athena replied, "I know it's the full moon soon but that doesn't excuse that... he could have just shut up and said nothing but he started it"

"Yeah I know and trust me... I'm not defending him he shouldn't have said any of that but I just wanted to tell you that's not what he really thinks"