(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟎) a perfect date

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA WOKE UP TANGLED IN REMUS' ARMS. She felt new and alive, relaxed and content and a smile spread across her face because of the memories of the night before. Remus was still asleep, she could hear his slightly heavy breathing and could see his chest rising and falling.

She didn't necessarily want to leave, Athena could stay here forever if given the chance. Yet unfortunately they had a day ahead of them and probably wouldn't be able to avoid the troubles and jokes of people by hiding in here all day.

It was slightly cold considering how close she was lying to Remus and Athena made the sudden decision to reach across him to find her dress, however as she did so she felt Remus moved beneath her.

His eyes fluttered open and he was staring directly at her.

"morning" she smiled lightly and was glad to see him return it.

"good night?" he asked warily,

"i think it was" she laughed, finally finding her dress and pulling it over her head.

"Rena?" he asked and she turned back to look at him,

"yeah?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"I think we're already dating Rem"

"I know but I feel like we haven't done this properly and I want everything to be perfect" he smirked,

"Well I don't think there's any anticipation over whether i'm going to say yes" Athena replied, "but for the record, yes I'd love to go on a date with you"

"Good" he beamed, "how about today"

"Today?" Athena asked,

"Well today is a Hogsmede weekend and there's no time like the present"

"Right ok then" she nodded, "what time is it anyway?"

"ten" Remus replied as he reached for his watch on the bedside table, "so should we say twelve?"

"yeah" Rena smiled hoping that she could get ready in that time.

Remus started to move around for his own clothes while Athena tied back her hair to stop it getting in her eyes.

Just as she was going to move the curtain away, she heard a loud clattering sound and a hushed line of cursing.

"Sirius has probably fallen out of bed again" Remus told her with a quick eye roll as he pushed his way out of his own bed followed shortly by Rena.

Sirius had been the one to make the noise however it was clear to see that he hadn't been in bed at all. He was standing wearing the same clothes as the night previous with his hair looking dishevelled and his eyes looking distinctly red.