Thank You

Year 850

"Sorry, there kiddo! I can't let you fight right now!" Hannes says cutting my wire and snapping my blades.

"What are you-!" Hannes pats my back.

As the Titan makes its way over to us it brings up its hand.

*SMASH*

Mikasa quickly covers Eren as Hannes protects them from the swat, putting his whole body in the Titans' palm.

"Are you insane?!" Eren yells.

"Argh!" Hannes yells as he slices the Titan's finger off.

"Ha-Ha!! Can you believe this luck?! Ha! Crazy right?!" He quickly reverts his attention to the big, smiling Titan.

"Watch me! This is the least I owe your mother!!" Hannes brings his blades out and yells.

"She'll finally have the vengeance she deserves!!" Hannes releases his wires into the Titans' ribs and rushes in.

He quickly dodges all of the Titans' attempted swings.

"No! Hannes!" Eren yells.

"I-Is this the Titan that ate your mother?" I collapse onto my knees right next to Eren and Mikasa.

-----------------------------------------------------

'Hannes has got this...Right? Oh, come on! Stop doubting! Of course, he has this! He's an Elite!'

As Hannes flys away, distracting the Titan as Mikasa draws her one blade.

"Mikasa! Stop! You're in worse shape than I am! If you told me not to fight, why should you?!" I shout as Mikasa looks down on me.

"Release my hands!" Eren says.

"What would that do?" Mikasa asks.

"Come on! I have to be the one that kills that thing!!" Mikasa lifts her blade and grunts.

"I ain't done with you yet!!!" Hannes shouts as he slices off the Titan's ankle.

*RIP*

Mikasa finally rips the restraints on Eren's arms.

"This one belongs to me! Wait here." Eren says getting up and running off.

"Eren! Don't go! We have to get you out of here!" I say reaching for his shirt.

"Not until I've settled my score...Stand back." He says as he brings his hand to his mouth.

*CHOMP*

As Hannes kept swinging back and forth Eren, yet again, failed to transform.

"What?!" Eren screams as Mikasa and I gasp.

'He...He still isn't fully healed!'

"Mikasa! Give me your blades!!" I shout.

"Rah!!" Hannes shouts as he slices the Titans' other ankle.

The Titan takes another swat at Hannes which forces him to reroute.

"No! Don't do this!" Eren shouts at his hand, ripping it apart.

"Not now!!" Eren rips a chunk out of his hand.

"Blade, Mikasa!!" I shout as she looks at me.

"Eren, stop!" Mikasa looks at Eren.

Eren continues to keep shredding his hand.

'I can hear screams all around...Eren can't transform, my blades are snapped, my wire is cut! I can't even do anything to help Hannes!'