43| Wedding bells, again

Started writing on 20th December 2020.
Completed on 24th December 2020.
Word count : 3779 words
_____________________________

- D I V Y A -

"You're ready? You're looking so beautiful. Nazar na lage meri bachchi ko." Mumma came inside my room and said.

Leaving her own daughter, she went to Natasha and hugged her tightly, "You're looking amazing beta

Leaving her own daughter, she went to Natasha and hugged her tightly, "You're looking amazing beta. We need to look for the priest soon." (May no one cast an evil spell on my daughter)

Ofcourse! Hugging your to-be daughter-in-law leaving your daughter is pretty normal!

Wait! Does she know about Dhruv and Natasha?

I don't think so....

"Huh?" Natasha asked.

"Nothing. Enjoy. I'll go and check everything outside." Mumma said and went out.

"You're the bride. You can rest by the time. I'll go out and see what's happening out." Natasha said and I nodded. She went out leaving me inside, again.

It's my haldi! I should be the one enjoying it. But instead, I was the one sitting inside my room.

Leaving all the thoughts aside, I stepped outside my room and saw Dhruv and Natasha talking about something. But it didn't look like they were discussing. She was stuck between him and the wall.

"Will you go on a dinner with me?" Dhruv asked her.

Wait! What? He's Dhruv right? The ice-hearted man is asking for a date?

"Do I have to answer you now?" She asked and he nodded. "Okay, then I'm ready."

"Then I'll pick you up from your house tomorrow evening." He said and I decided to leave. Eavesdropping is a bad habit!

Going out, I saw everything prepared. Thank God the temperature is in control or otherwise, I would've become a walking popsicle.

"Divya!" Hearing a voice calling me, I turned back.

"Maya! Last time you were complaining that I didn't call you. But this time when I called you, you were busy!"

"Okay, my fault. You know how my son is."

"What did he do?"

"He fought and injured himself."

"When? Why didn't you inform me?"

"What would you do? You can't even leave your home."

"You're right, but you shouldn't hide it, right?"

"Okay!! My fault. Tell me how is everything going on?"

"Good."

"Did he escape into your house to meet you?" Maya asked.