Chapter 51

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah I'm on my way up there right now Ma."

"Okay, please call me when she gets here! I can't wait to see her pretty face."

"I will."

"Okay be safe Poppa, love you."

"I love you too." I replied as I hang up and went to text the guys back.

As soon as Xi text me Lauryn and I had to put our trip on a pause.

For a while at least.

I thought about coming back after seeing Bralyn but Lauryn told me I need to stay out in Cali and spend some time with her because we can celebrate her birthday later.

Second year in a row now that somethings happened where we couldn't do what I really wanted for her birthday.

We just got everything from the cabin and brought it back on the jet with us and now we're on our way to the hospital.

"Baby." I said while looking over at Lauryn while she looked out the window.

I slid over by her and rested my face in the crook of her neck, "Baby I'm so sorry. You know I'm gone make this up to you, okay?"

She nodded, "You can't apologize for your baby mom going into labor, I'm fine Pop...really."

She was talking all low so I know it was bothering her but she was trying her best to not show it.

I felt horrible though.

Damn Bralyn you couldn't just wait a few more days, daddy wants to meet you though.

We finally pulled up to the hospital after I kept telling Charles to drive as fast as he could and we made it in one piece.

I got out the truck and waited on Lauryn before I grabbed her hand and walked in the hospital.

"Oh m- you're Pop Smoke!" the receptionist yelled with a big smile.

"Yeah I am, it's nice to meet you but I'm kind of in a rush. My baby moms is in labor here her name is Diamond Brown."