chap 20

I live only because you exist vermol "

The chirping of the bird , together with the rays of the sun made it impossible for her to sleep longer so she peeled off the blanket from her body and looked around for something to cover her body with . Looking around she found it quite  late . She wasn't used to sleeping till the sun comes up . She didn't have the privilege to . Guess that was the reward of being queen . She decided to take a bath in her own and spare Annarose the the trouble of having to bath her  but there was no one to prepare the healing bath for her . To others this time of morning is considered too early and people at the palace might still be asleep   so she decided to throw caution to the wind and go downstairs in her chemise to prepare a healing bath for herself.

She opened the door slowly making sure that no noise was made . Then she crept outside and closed it slowly again. The palace hall was so big but after many trials she finally found the kitchen . Picking up a bowl by her side she began to fill the pot up with water. It reminded her of her time of slavery. Her mistress usually liked to soak herself into the beauty bath of water and lavender . So she would make sure to prepare it and prepare it perfectly. The only problem then was that no matter how much the mistress soaked herself in the beauty bath it had no effect , nicoli Sano her husband didn't want an old and sour wine like her . He needed new ladies . He was a twisted man.

She began adding the herbs and stirring occasionally, her hands were already used to the daily routine . They knew wat to do on Thier own accord. She boiled the herbs and poured the water back into a little bowl ready to carry it to her room when she turned and came face to face with a broad chest . The shock of it all made her lose her balance as he steadied her by the waist. She didn't even notice that some of the healing water had splashed on her chemise making the soft material to cling to her body . She was too engrossed in the way he held her to notice .

“ great king ... " She said wanting him to let her go but he held her closer . Thier bodies becoming one. Was this part of the seduction he was talking about.? She placed her hands on his chest an attempt to push him but her traitorous hands held him close instead.

Her heart beat increased to an unbelievable speed. "Bela"  he murmured huskily. Erotically. Making Regina question if he found her eyes as beautiful as she found his .

But she didn't have time to think of that as the door swung open and in came Annarose.

At first Annarose didn't notice them nor them her until her unkind eyes took her to look at where her king and his queen stood skin to skin .in each others embrace.

She was holding a jug but as she noticed this scene the jug automatically fell on its own accord startling the love lost queen back to her senses.

Regina looked at where the sound came from to see Annarose standing like a five year old child caught stealing sweet .

Embarrassed she struggled out of his hold “its not what it looks like ” she tried explaining and Annarose nodded vigorously while smiling. The kind of smile that held secrets .

“ I didn't see anything great king. And even if I did  it remains with Annarose until her death ” Annarose said head bowed low . She felt lucky . As perverted as it may sound she felt lucky to witness such a beautiful moment . She kept smiling like a fool.

“ why should you keep it to your self . Spread the news . Tell the world. It's an order . " Vermol said looking at Regina with playfulness.

Already embarrassed . To save her last dignity Regina tried to walk away before realising that the water for the healing bath had poured on her chemise making the material to cling to her body especially her butt. She couldn't walk pass him scared that he will see the outline of her butt .

Vermol stared at her amused. He knew what she was doing and he found it funny. But he said nothing as he took a seat beside the door. Seeing wat he did she became mortified.

“ Annarose help your queen take her bowl to the room ." The king ordered and Annarose obeyed . Leaving them once again . In a very awkward silence.

She refused to move and so did he . Until many moments later when she saw him turn his face away and took the opportunity to run away . Leaving Vermol to laugh for the first time in years