Chapter 7: Intrigued

~~~

Satsuki glared at Naruto. "I didn't give you the right to call me by such a name," said Satsuki, her glare intensified by each second that past. Naruto stared her, stoically.

"I didn't give you the right to call me fishcake," said Naruto, his witty remark made Satsuki grit her teeth with displeasure. Oh, yeah, she didn't like Naruto already. In fact, he was a nuisance!

"Shut. The. Hell. Up!" Shouted Satsuki, throwing a kunai towards Naruto's face. He raised an eyebrow, tilting his body to the side to dodge the kunai with ease.

His eyes followed the kunai that went past him and railed itself to the tree behind. Naruto's face never changed at all. "You know, that could have killed me. Your form when throwing was quite off — making it impossible for you to actually hit me at my current level." Naruto's eyes gazed upon Satsuki's glare.

"Yeah? Then show me how to do it then, since you take pride in your ability to throw a kunai. My older brother can do better than that." Satsuki scoffed, her glare never faltered for a single moment. Naruto contemplated if he should do it or not.

I'll just do it. But I'm wasting time doing this. Oh well. Naruto disliked Satsuki; however, he doesn't hate her, he shouldn't. Naruto slowly walked towards the middle of the small clearing that had trees surrounding it with his hands in his pockets.

Naruto took both of his hands out and reached into his holster and took out a multitude of kunai. He took a quick glance at Satsuki and her glare.

"This. . . is how it's done," said Naruto, throwing on kunai towards the target board — which, hit right at the center. Naruto then jumped into the air, twirling his body as he threw the rest of the kunai towards each of the needed targeting board.

He landed on the ground, his feet touching the grassy area. Ah, a day in the life's work for Naruto once more. Satsuki was amazed, though she didn't show that at all.

That was. . . almost better than Itachi's. Satsuki gritted her teeth, looking at the boy who was destroying her ego. Naruto sighed, walking away from the middle of the grassy area and towards the endless and vast woods that illuminated the place.

"Teach me." Naruto heard Satsuki's childish voice call out right behind him. He raised an eyebrow, looking right behind him. "Hm?" Naruto wanted clarification — he wasn't sure if he heard that right.

"Teach me how to throw kunai and shuriken. My brother has duties as a Shinobi, so he can't teach me." Naruto gazed at her with a bored and lazy eye. Gosh, why were Uchihas such a handful?

"I thought you were top of your class? There is no reason for me to teach you a skill that you are already at an adequate level." Naruto eyed her, seeing her aggravated reaction to the fullest extent. "I said. . . teach me!" Yelled Satsuki, running towards him and throwing a punch towards his face.

"No," said Naruto, tilting his body to the right to avoid the punch that Satsuki was throwing at him. "Why. . ." Satsuki threw him another punch. "The hell. . ." Naruto dodged the said punch with ease. "Not?!" Yelled Satsuki, increasing her taijutsu speed. She did not like how Naruto was treating her.

Naruto jumped to dodge a kick that was aimed at his stomach. He wasn't taking her seriously. She's not happy with my level of power. Naruto thought, catching Satsuki's fist that she threw at him.