Chapter 3

Damien pov

I don't know whether to be grateful for the sound of gunshots or not because this gala being hosted here is really boring. The only thing interesting her is the ancient artifact weapons.

As all the newly set out hostage are being forced to stand on the side of the rooms as the robbers break all the glass shelves in the middle of room grabbing all the the jewels and stuffing into the bags. I noticed how professional the thieves look like they have been in crime for years but I brush that though of quickly as one of the robbers comes towards us with a container telling us to put or phones and personal belongings inside. Just before I put my phone in, I pressed the button that was rigged to call the rest of the team.

As I wait out for my plan to fall into motion, I can't help but notice a small group of people separated on either side of the room. One girl with blond hair that's face looks familiar to me, but I can't place where I've seen her before. Another tuck in black suit guy with ligth blue hair and lastly but not least three bluenettes one man and two girls. The one whose hair is in tight elegant bun, though, caught my attention the most. I couldn't see her face properly because she had her head down a bit. I watched her for a while as her blue eyes danced around the room, forming an idea to try and take down the gunman. There is something about her that distracts me a bit like my attention is just being pulled by one look at her. Don't get me wrong now. I have seen a lot of attractive women before, but there's something about this girl that allures me something that's setting small explosion in me. 

As she walked to the center towards one of the gunmen and I wat her closely, I had only one though in my head. Oh, this should be fun. I can already see blood on the floor.

Marinette pov

I am right now forming some kind of plan to get all these hostages to safety, take down the gunman, retrieve the miraculouses, and have plenty of time to get out of here.

Well, Tikki, I hope you are on our side today because I've a jumpy plan in mind that's gonna consist of a lot of damage.

"You ready, Tikki?" Marinette asks as she looks down at Tikki, who is comfortable in Marinette clutch purse.

" Ready Marinette," Tikki replies

"Let's get this show started, shall we?" Marinette says as she walks up to one of the gunmen in the middle of the room. "

Batboys. (All three bat boys stayed back with the hostages to keep  them as the following scene takes place)