Damon Salvatore

"Brookeeee!" Elena's voice rang through the house.

"Not now Lena, I'm busy!" I shouted back.

I rolled my eyes and sat up from my bed as Elena threw my door open and marched towards me looking quite pissed off.

"Ever heard of knocking?"

"Seriously, Brooke, we don't have time, we have to get to school and you're sitting here doing absolutely nothing!" Elena ranted, like every other morning.

But seriously, who else arrived in Mystic Falls? I know it wasn't me who attacked Vicky and I trust that it wasn't Stefan, so who the hell was it. This question has been bothering me all night. I can't have any other vampires here, especially dumb and careless ones. I swear I'm going to kill them as soon as I find out who it is.

"Are you even listening to me? We have to go!"

I have to find them before they risk exposing me, exposing vampires in Mystic Falls. I've been so careful this whole time and they're going to ruin everything.

"I'm leaving, you can catch a cab." Elena stormed off slamming my door behind her, bringing me out of my thoughts.  I'll quickly stop by the hospital before going to school, maybe they have been stealing blood bags from the hospital. I grabbed my school bag before speeding out the house.

======================================================

I was about to leave the hospital after not finding anything suspicious when I heard a familiar voice.

"Yeah, but she's gonna be OK, right?" Jeremy asked with worry filling his voice.

I guess he really does like her after all. I wasn't expecting him to be checking up on her before school. I really wish I could do something like healing her so that Jeremy could stop worrying, but I can't. It would be too suspicious if she just miraculously healed as if nothing ever happened. I can't.

I sped out of the hospital before I made any stupid decisions.

======================================================

"Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?" Mr Tanner asked breaking up Stefan's and Elena's staring competition. 

They both dropped their gazes clearly embarrassed.

"If you wanna undress her with your eyes, you might want to do that somewhere more private" I whispered loud enough so only Stefan could hear.

He turned around narrowing his eyes trying to intimidate me but instead I just shrugged.

The bell rang before I could say anything else.

======================================================

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?"  Caroline questioned, diverting my attention to her.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." Bonnie responded. 

Maybe I don't need to intervene just yet, I need to figure out this whole new vampire situation first before I sort out my little witch friend.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Now this question got me interested.

"What guy?" I asked coming up from behind the two, causing Caroline to jump slightly.

"Brooke! Could you not sneak up on people like that?" Caroline exclaimed.