Chapter 4

Song Ying reply shocked Li Jun. They haven't met or contacted with each other for eight years and the friendly tone of Song Ying made Li Jun so happy that he couldn't believe what he just heard was real or not.

Is she really the Xiao Ying I used to know? Last time I saw her interviews, she seemed so cold and aloof.

Li Jun thought in confusion.

Actually, Song Ying and Bai Xiu Ying had some similar characters. They both are bold, confident and smart women. But unlike cold and arrogant Bai Xiu Ying, Song Ying is more like a funny, positive and down-to-earth type.

When Song Ying first read the novel, she loved Bai Xiu Ying strong and bold character. But Bai Xiu Ying kept disappointing her as the story continued and completely drove her crazy with anger.

Li Jun was the only reason Song Ying kept continue reading that novel and his death made her completely lose interest in that book.

...........................

So according to my dream, that bitch Bai Xiu Ying also died. Shit! I don't know what happened after they both died. Of course ML and FL will live happily ever after just like every other novel you dumbass!

Anyway, now that I am here in her body, there is no way I will let that happen. I will change the plot no matter what!

Song Ying vowed in her head and looked towards the gorgeous man in front of her.

My poor baby, now that God give me a chance, I will protect you with all my ability from now on.

"So why are back ?" Li Jun sudden question made Song Ying snapped back.

Crap! How should I answer this? Can I say that the original Bai Xiu Ying came back for Li Wei to confess at his birthday? But I died and somehow got transmigrated into her body midway before they meet each other. I can't answer like that right ?

"I umm came back for work. There are some problems at the branch here".

There you go. My smartass brain. I love you *muah*.

Li Jun seemed to buy her lie and just nodded his head.

Growl!

All of a sudden, her stomach made some growling sound and startled both of them.

"Right, you must be hungry. I'll go and buy food right now. What do you want to eat? " Li Jun asked.

"Anything is fine. It's not like I am sick. I can eat anything" Song Ying replied cheerfully, realizing that she no longer had a weak body.

Yes! Now that I am no longer sick, I can eat whatever I want. Soda, Pizza, Potato chips and all the sweet things in the world, Here I come!

Indeed, the best thing about transmigrating into this world is a getting healthy body and of course meeting with my baby, Li Jun.

...............................

From a young age, Song Yin knew her body was weaker than normal people. She would get tired and sick easily. So her parents hired a nutritionist and her diet was strictly controlled.

Because of her vaccine trauma, she would always refuse to get an injection or go to the hospital whenever she gets sick.

At 18, she took a business management major in college and at the same times she started working as an intern at Papa Song Company.

After 4 years, Song Ying was able to gain Papa Song trust and started taking a major role at the company.

As a businessman, Papa Song didn't get to spend much time with his family and Song Ying wanted to take Papa Song place as soon as possible so that Papa Song can retire and travel around the world with Mama Song.

Her goal slowly made Song Ying a workaholic. All the work at the company plus preparing for her final university exam degenerated her health slowly and one day, she collapsed at her office.

After that, Song Ying got full body check-up and told by her parents to get some rest in the hospital for a few days while waiting for her medical results.

Getting bored and having nothing to do, Song Yin started reading webnovels suggested by one of her classmate and somehow became obsessed.

Then she read this novel, met with her parents at the corridor, found out about her heart disease and that she was adopted.

Finally, she died from a heart attack and transmigrated into this world.