28 Mine pt 3 (Yandere Varian Au End)

A/n: this is the end of the yandere Varian franchise so yeah! Enjoy

A year...a year since you'd been outside.

A year since you'd went to Varian's house for a project. By now you'd been messed up in the head, you were still yourself just...more on edge. You'd gotten used to the ringing in your head since it was usually silent until your boyfriend visited you. He was your only friend, the only person who cared about you anymore.

You sat there, handcuffed to the wall waiting. Your eyes were closed and your head was down until you heard the slightest bit a sound. A key jiggling inside of the keyhole. Your head shot up, a shock of pain on your wrists. You forgot how tight the handcuffs were and accidentally moved them slightly.

"Hi my dear," the boy greeted you, locking the door behind him. He ran to you and sat down immediately pecking you on the lips. "Hi V," you gave him a tired smile. "You've been a very good partner for some time so after some thinking, I decided to reward you," he winked at you pulling out a key. Your eyes glittered as he raised his arms to your handcuffs.

He unlocked your hands and you automatically pulled them down to eye level examining them. There were marks on them from the tightness of the handcuffs. Your wrists had space to breathe, this was the best feeling ever, or so you thought.

"Don't get so excited now love," he pulled out a knife down to your legs and started cutting off the ropes. You gasped slightly, looking back up at the freckled boy. "Th-thank you...thank you!" As soon as he was finished you hugged him tight tearing up. He sat there for a second before hesitantly hugging back. "Of course," he stroked your hair before pulling you away.

"Today, we'll go out on errands together, don't leak your identity or else, you hear me?" You flinched and nodded slowly. His method of discipline was scary to say the least but it worked nonetheless. You did everything not to get punished and by now, you were a good obedient partner. But that didn't matter because you loved him....

"Yes."

He helped you stand up and you wobbled for a while, holding onto his shirt for support. You tripped and fell into Varian's arms. He held you up with one arm and raised your chin with his fingers with the other so that you'd look at him. "My my, you are really pale. Perhaps I've had you in this room for too long." He kissed you again, but this time it was longer.

"Come with me."

He unlocks the door and leads you through a dark candle lit hallway. At the end, there's a ladder to a ceiling door, the ones that usually lead to an attic. "Go on," he nods as if saying, you first. You climb up the ladder, your legs wobbling, adrenaline going crazy. You opened the door and climbed up. You were in some kind of lab room.

Varian followed, climbing up out of the door closing it quickly back up. He furrowed his eyebrows since the room was dimly lit and grabbed your hand walking to yet another door. You were automatically greeted by a sunlit living room. You squinted, rubbing your eyes. It took a few minutes to get used to the new setting, but soon, your memories came back sharp and fresh.

This was the living room you'd laid out the project poster and began to work on the art. That look Varian was giving you, like predator eyeing its prey. Where the boy had confessed his feelings for you and you'd reject him...but he just kept going as if you weren't talking. And then he kissed you a-and gave you the cookies and-

"Y/n!" You snapped back to reality to see Varian's hand waving in front of your face. "I'm sorry!" You gasped shaking your head. "What were you thinking about?" He asked. You could tell something was off, you could tell that you'd be punished if you told him what you were actually thinking about.