06 | She can destroy her own clothes

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Rip, cut, tear it up

┗━━━━━━━━┛

"What is wrong?!" Kol asked frantically

Talia's body began to contort.

"Kol! Let her go and get off the bed now!" Klaus ordered. "She's shifting for the first time."

Kol hesitantly let go of Talia and went to lean on the wall next to Niklaus.

Talia's bones began to break and move around. Her screams tapered off into short growls. In a matter of minutes a red furred wolf stood on the bed. The wolf hopped down and moved towards the siblings.

"Stay still." Niklaus ordered.

The wolf sniffed Klaus then moved over to Rebekah. Rebekah froze. The wolf smelled her and whined a little. The wolf then moved over to Kol. The wolf barked at Kol and rubbed her body against his legs.

Kol looked over at Niklaus, uncertain.

Nik chuckled. "That confirms it."

Kol narrowed his eyes. "Confirms what?"

Nik waved him off.

The wolf walked over to the door and left the room. The siblings moved after her. She wandered down the hall following a scent. She stopped outside a closed room. The wolf whined and motioned at the door with her head. She gave pleading eyes to Kol.

Kol sighed and opened the door.

The yipped happily and moved around Elijah's room. The siblings stood in the doorway and watched her.

"I vote we never tell Elijah that we let a wolf in his room." Kol said casually.

The wolf moved out of the room and down the hall again.

"Now where is she going?" Rebekah asked.

"She is getting familiar with our scents." Niklaus said, following Talia with his hands in his pockets. "She is probably going to Finn's room."

Sure enough Talia came to a halt outside Finn's room. She turned her gaze to Rebekah this time. Rebekah opened the door. Talia walked in and began sniffing around. She whined when she realized that the scent was faint. Talia walked over to Kol and sniffed around him some more.

"Nik? What is she doing?" Kol asked warily.

Niklaus chuckled. "I don't think you want to hear the answer to that. Come along Talia. Leave Kol alone."

Talia growled at Niklaus. The hybrid raised an eyebrow. He let his hybrid features show to let her know just who was Alpha around here. Talia pulled her tail between her legs and followed Niklaus back to her room. As soon as they reached the room Talia jumped up on the bed and shuffled over to the spot Kol had occupied earlier. She turned around and laid down.