Chapter 9

"Who the hell was that?" Austin ground out.
"Excuse me?" I said, putting my hands on my hips.
"Oh, you heard me sweetheart."
"Answer the question Anna," Kane said.
"That's none of your business."
"Why isn't it?" Kane said calmly. It was intimidating. Kane is never calm.
"Because I am an adult and I was only your employee, not your girlfriend."
Austin stood there, glaring at me.
Calli walked back into the room, dressed for a night out. "I just, uh, called Morgan. We're gonna go out for drinks."
I nodded and told her to be careful.
As soon as the door shut, Kane stalked toward me. I tried backing away but he lunged and wrapped a steel arm around my waist.
He leaned down close to my face. "You are ours."
I didn't get to respond before his mouth collapsed over mine. I gasped and his tongue found its way into my mouth.
Oh, that's nice.
I didn't want to fight back anymore. So, I let my tongue explore his mouth. His grip on me tightened but he seemed to relax by my action. He moaned.
He pulled away but his eyes remained closed.
"Anna," he finally opened his eyes. They were filled with lust. "You are amazing."
I grinned. I looked over at Austin who had moved to the armchair. His tie hung loosely around his neck and he was looking straight at me. But, he still looked angry.
I walked to him and took a seat on the arm of the chair.
"What?" I murmured quietly.
"Who was he?"
I sighed and moved to get up. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back down to the arm of the chair.
"Please," he whispered.
"His name is Josh," I was acutely aware of Kane coming to sit on the couch behind us. "He was my boyfriend. First one, imagine that."
Kane snorted. "Yeah right."
"No really. He was my first and only boyfriend. I didn't date in high school because-" I stopped quickly. I didn't want to explain my father to them. "Well because I just didn't want to I guess. Anyway, he was my boyfriend and, being that he was my first, I fell for him pretty quickly. He was great. He took me on dates all of the time, he kissed me all the time, he would stare at me for no reason. It was great, until he began to distance himself. He stopped taking me on dates. We only kissed when he was leaving and even that would just be a peck. He never looked me in the eye." I stopped talking, holding the tears back. "Then, one day, I went to his apartment. I was going to cook him a great supper and make the night romantic. When I walked in, I thought the house was empty. But then as I walked to the kitchen, I heard an odd sound come from his bedroom. I leaned my ear against it and I heard her. She moaned his name. I don't know why I did this, but I quietly opened the door and my jaw dropped. I couldn't move. All I could do was stand there and watch them. It took him several minutes to realize I was standing there. He had her bent over his bead and his eyes were closed with pleasure. It was pure torture. When he finally saw me, he quickly jumped away from her and I slammed the door. I ran out crying and I never saw him again." I looked up at Austin, tears in my eyes. I refused to let them fall.
"Anna," he whispered.
"He never did things like that with me. I was always open to try anything, but he never wanted to with me. He only did missionary with me."
Kane walked up to me and grabbed my hands from Austin's and pulled me up.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Showing you how you are supposed to be loved," he whispered.
Austin stood from the chair and walked to the hallway.
"Which one is yours?" He asked.
I pointed at the door on the right. He opened the door.
After Kane and I had joined him inside my bedroom, he shut the door and locked it.
Kane pulled me to the bed and laid me lightly on my mattress. He undid his tie and began to unbutton his shirt. I looked to Austin who was leaned against my dresser. He smirked at me.
My attention returned to Kane when he began to pull my pants down my legs. His fingers then worked to my shirt. He bunched up the bottom and began pulling it over my head. Thank the Lord it was too dark for them to see my scar.
The air was cold but his touch was fire. I began panting.
"Hey, calm down sweetheart." Austin had moved places during my change and was now leaned against my headboard with no shirt.
I groaned at the sight of him shirtless. Kane then began to remove his pants. He kissed me lightly before running kisses down my entire body until he reached the top of my panties.
"If you want to stop tell me now," he said, looking up at me.
"Don't," I groaned. And he dove in.
_________
Austin had his turn after Kane. They explained it was because Austin was bigger. When I saw Kane's, I thought there was no way possible. But then, I thought Austin's would rip me in two.
I survived but I was sore. I rolled over onto Austin's chest. Kane was snoring next to me.
"That was great," I said, grinning.
"See what you were missing now?"
"Oh, yes."
He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Anna, I care about you. More than you know, but I need you to promise me something."
"Anything."
"If this becomes too much, you have to tell me."
I nodded. He began humming and the vibrations in his chest pulled me to sleep.