2. Forever

"First name greatest , last name ever "

~drake

Omniscient pov
A year later
Saturday 8/6

~Los Angeles California ~

Durk • india • willow

"Say baby you got my chains ?" Durk asks india while rinsing the tooth paste out of his mouth

"Say baby you got my chains ?" Durk asks india while rinsing the tooth paste out of his mouth .

After willow , their daughter , was born a few months ago , Durk bought a house and moved them out to LA .

Never in a million years would he have thought he would leave Chicago . That's his home and all he ever knew but with him vons career getting bigger than ever , money told him that's where the  big money is going to be when they start  touring,  and the best environment to raise his new child  in .

Of course durk ignored him at first thinking hes just money hungry , but after further thought , he realized that all the dirt done in Chicago , should be left there , and it was time for a new start .

With Him and Von going in and out of jail , or always in beef , he realized that the best decision for his new born baby and his wife would be to leave Chicago and build a new life in the west . 

Even though Adapting to the new location was hard at first because Durk missed Kennedy and his mom even though they hadn't spoken , plus india missed her parents , once Durk and Vons music blew all the way up , he seemed to forget about the life he once had in Chicago and continued to live it up the new way .

"Yeah me and willow went to go get them cleaned remember? " she asks , walking in the bathroom cradling their little girl willow .

He looks down at them and places a kiss on their foreheads . "Thank you " he smiles watching her put the chain around his neck. "You coming tonight right ? " he asks

"It's your first sold out show on tour ! Of course I'm coming " she answers

"Good I'm nervous as hell "  Durk confess and india looks at him crazy