•CHAPTER 16•

'Your joking aren't you? Dragons!'

---

It's been around a month at hogwarts, most students buzzing with excitement for the upcoming task that's taking place in a few weeks. Amora was rather excited, but scared to see her sister and friend go into a deadly task.

"Amora? Have you heard yet?" Gabrielle asked, causing Amora eyebrows knit together in confusing.

"What you going on about Gab?" Amora slightly stuttered, in fear of bad news.

"The task, they have to collect a golden egg from a dragons nest," Gabrielle explains to Amora, causing Amora emerald eyes to enlarge in utter shock.

"Your joking aren't you? Dragons?!" Amora laughed nervously, trying to fathom the idea of people battling dragons for money and glory.

"Oh my god..." Amora stuttered, while running her hands through golden hair.

"Does Cedric know?" Amora asked quickly, wondering if he knows or not.

"I don't think so," Gabrielle wondered, trying to remember if he knew or not.

"What do you mean he doesn't know!!" Amora raised her voice, concerned for cedric's safety.

Amora suddenly pushed her away past Gabrielle, making her stumble on the floor.

"Amora, what the-" Gabrielle stuttered, as she picked herself up of the floor.

"Sorry, I've got to tell him!" Amora hollered, as she ran away from Gabrielle and towards the staircase.

Amora dashed threw the corridors trying to find him, Gabrielle closely following her. Both trying to find their friend to tell them the information about the deadly task Cedric will have to face.

"Where is he?" Amora worried.

Then it click in her head, it's a Wednesday, it was his quidditch practice. He'll be at quidditch.

"QUIDDITCH!" Amora realised, grabbing Gabrielle hand dragging her along with her.

---

"Gabrielle hurry up!" Amora bugged, while basically carrying Gabrielle.

"You walk to fast," Gabrielle complained.

"Do you want your friend to die?" Amora said sternly, making eye contact with her.

"No..." Gabrielle whispered.

"Then hurry up then," Amora continued.