𝟑𝟏 ❛ reconsidering ❜

𝐁𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐑𝐘𝐔 Theme Song — 'Loved With Your Love' by Rival x Arc North with Robbie Rosen (Nightcore Version)

PS. Nightcore songs have always been my thang💜🖤

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*  **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Reconsidering

"Chaer, you need to balance your footing so you won't actually fall and hit your head." Her elder sister motioned where her foot should be, earning her a painful groan from the girl, "Isn't this already right? I think I'm doing it right!"

"No, you're not doing it right, Chae. Just a few more practices and we're done for the day." Huffing an exasperated breath, she followed her sister's guidance and just like what she told her, she did it within a few tries, "Okay, we're done for today. Let's head back home for lunch."

"I want fast food for lunch!" Chaeyeon shot her a pointed look and she immediately pursed her lips, "Have you talked to Chaemin?"

The latter shook her head vehemently, "No, why would I?! She hasn't apologize yet!" Chaeyeon sighed at her indifference, "Chaeryeong, you're the elder between the two of you. You should engage her to a conversation first."

"Why am I always the one adjusting for her?! Is it because I'm older or I'm in the wrong?!" Her older sister only ruffled her hair in response, "No, Chae. It's because younger kids tend to be shy to talk to their elders. She might be urging to apologize to you actually."

"It's not like I'll forgive her anyway." She folded her arms on her chest with a huff, "Chaer..." Her sister warned, "Okay, fine! I'll talk to her later but that doesn't mean I'll forgive her!"

"She just ate your pasta without permission. I'm sure you'll do." She dead pan, guiding the younger girl to the street walk, "Hey! I made that pasta! I didn't even got the chance to eat it I it taste good or not!"

"Well, she basically devoured the whole thing, I'm sure it tasted good." The younger one rolled her eyes as they reached their home with exhaustion, "Oh, you girls are right on time! Come on, we have great food for lunch!" Their mother greeted from the living room as they both sauntered in the dining room

But Chaeyeon stopped the younger from going further, "Chaeryeong, you should go and talk to Chaemin first, alright? If you're in good terms then that's your online cue to dine with us." Her jaw dropped at her statement

"Unnie! Can it wait until after lunch?!" She firmly shook her head and bobbed her head upstairs where Chaemin is at, "Ugh! Fine! Don't expect us to be in good terms right away!" Marching her feet upstairs, she barged in Chaemin's room where she's currently listening to music from her headphones

"Hey, Chaemin!" The youngster wasn't able to pick up her sister's constant calling until the blankets were ripped from her, "I'm talking to you!" She sighed and pulled back her headphones, "What is it this time?!"

"Sorry! Now let's go downstairs!" The latter shot the elder a weird look, "Are you even sincere in your apology?!"

"No, unnie just told me to talk to you and I need you to go downstairs with me." She demanded, her eyes daring her to disobey, "Lemme get this straight, you want to use me as a form of way to make Chaeyeon unnie let you eat lunch?"

"Precisely." She admitted shamelessly, "Unbelievable." The youngster mumbled meekly but only to put on her headphones yet again and proceed from her relaxation, "Hey!I'm gonna starve to death in here and you're just chilling in there!"