scaramouche ❧ trouble

"CANT YOU KILL THEM BETTER?!"

scaramouche x reader (crack) fluff ❧ enemies to lovers? perhaps! just read and see :)

(crack) fluff enemies to lovers? perhaps! just read and see :)

(part three bc yall thirsty for this 5 foot something clown -

.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ANGER FIVE RUIN GUARDS?!"

"FUCK YOU— I DIDNT KNOW THEY ALL WOULD WAKE UP!"

Thanks to Scaramouche's brilliant plan, the two of you decided to travel through the borders of Liyue into Inazuma since the latter is currently under lockdown. You two took a ferry over from Liyue Harbor and landed in Guyun Stone Forest where supposedly, a Fatui ship was to meet the two of you but somehow, things led to another where Scaramouche ended up waking up five ruin guards.

Scaramouche and you ran for dear life and occasionally took shots at the five very angry war machines.

"CAN YOU KILL THEM FASTER?!" He shouted, looking back to see the onslaught of glowing red killer robots.

"CAN YOU KILL THEM BETTER?!" You fired another round of flaming arrows, hitting the core of one of them which shattered its energy source, causing it to fall. "I KILLED ONE!"

"ONE?! THERE'S STILL— HOLY SHIT— JUMP!"

You leapt on command, just barely dodging the onslaught of missiles that were fired in your direction. You took this moment to throw yourself behind some rock formations and knocked another three arrows, setting the tip of them on fire and releasing them.

One of them managed to hit another ruin guard, far off in the back. It crashed into the sandy ground beneath it and returned to its resting state.

"DAMN IT SCARAMOUCHE— DO SOMETHING ALREADY!" You angrily shouted, eyeing your fellow Harbinger who pulled out his catalyst towards remaining three ruin guards. "I'M WORKING ON IT—"

Your eyes widened upon seeing what had conspired. One of the ruin guards had begun spinning, causing powerful waves to surge and hit Scaramouche since he was closer to the beach. The ruin guards prepared for their next line of missiles.

You clicked your tongue in distaste before grabbing hold of your Vision and closed your eyes. "Damn it— I guess I have no choice."

In a blink of an eye, a powerful gust of wind whipped past Scaramouche, his eyes widening as the wind carried him away. The missiles from the ruin guards fired but were cut into pieces by the powerful blades of air.

Scaramouche was carried to the cove, protected by several crystalflies circling the air. His feet touched the ground before he looked up to see you panting heavily. Sweat dotted your face as you collapsed to the floor. Your Pyro Vision glowed green with Anemo before returning to its former red glow.

"Archons, are you really that weak?" You glared at him, trying to catch your breath.

"Hey! I-I saved your life back there! P-Plus carrying you and using my delusion here was not easy!" He rolled his eyes before grumbling something angrily under his breath.

"I-I don't even get a 'thank you'? I could've left you there to die." You panted heavily, pulling yourself up from the cold stone floor. Scaramouche was silent, staring at the geo crystalflies above before muttering something quietly.

"What did you say?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at the Harbinger who was balling his fist angrily. "I SAID THANK YOU— THERE! ARE YOU HAPPY?!"

You winced at his loudness. "Couldn't you have said that in a nicer way?" Scaramouche eyes were glued to the floor, unable to meet your gaze.

"T-Thank you, okay?! Gods— are you trying to embarrass me further?!" He shouted, his very red face was finally visible as he looked up to glare at you.

You froze, taking in the sight of his redden expression before a teasing smirk laced your lips. "Oh~? Is Scaramouce embarrassed— OW OW— FUCK! OKAY— I'M SORRY!" He kicked you angrily, crossing his arms across his chest and looking away.

"I cannot believe I had to do that." He grumbled, hiding his face in his hands. You winced at where he kicked you before looking at him and noticing the pink dust that still lingered on his face. "I don't understand why it's so hard for you to say 'thank you'."

He scoffed, rolling his eyes at you. "Unlike you, I'm not a kiss-ass."

You glared at him. "And you wonder why people hate working with you."

"Sounds like their problem."

It was your turn to scoff at him. "Shut up—you're so annoying."

"Oh yeah? Come make me then."

"If I kiss you will you shut up?"

"Bet. You won't."

You grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him close to your face. A very noticeable red flooded his cheeks as realization set in that you were dead serious.

It was quick. A firm press of your lips to his before you released him and you pulled back. Hear flooded your own cheeks as you tried to cover your face out of sheer embarrassment.

"Fuck. Why did I do that—" You felt his hands touch you, gently grasping at your wrists.

Scaramouche's amethyst hues met yours, his flaming red cheeks matched your own face as he leaned in again to kiss you. His soft lips pressed against yours.

A spark is all you felt when he touched you. A quick kiss that was fleeting yet electrifying as he pulled away before embarrassment for him set in. He pulled back, coughing into his hand to hide his face. "Forget that happened."

You nodded furiously, "agreed. We're never talking about this again."

"Right, because it never happened."

"Yup. Yup."

-

(BONUS).

"Signora, do you think they fucked or something?"

"Hm? Why?"

"Because (y/n) has been happier than usual and Scarymoose haven't been acting like he has a stick up his ass."

"I CAN HEAR YOU TARTAGLIA!"