Chapter six

Anastasia found herself in front of a very  big mansion, she can't believe that is where he live cause her house is nine blocks from here. Ding..dong, she rang the door bell, the door open by it own accord, when she entered she caught her breathe. There is white all over,the sitting room is five times bigger than her own house. white beautiful satin curtains  white rugs  white long and comfortable looking sofa, white sitting room everything is white and beautiful not knowing what to do she sat at the chair.
Edwin walk in from a door, maybe the kitchen. "Hey anastasia" edwin smiled at her and her breathe caught for the second time, he was wearing a black sleeveless top that showcase a very large and define muscle, his chest is broad and sleek with sweat, and his abbs, even from the sleeveless top it can not hide the fact that it is so hard and muscle. He was wearing a shot nika, a cargo pant that reached his very athletic knee, anastasia swallow hard, but to be honest he is so ruggishly handsome.
"Anastasia are you okay? edwin interrupt her thought grinning. "Yeah....... yes..... yes am fine, here is your coat" she said finally coming back to her senses. She drop the coat and turn to leave "anastasia.... stay " she turn "what? "Stay and have some coffee with me. "No thanks"she replied coldly. "Please? edwin stuck out his lower lip, "one cup"she finally gave in, edwin smile and went to the kitchen, she sat and drop her bag, he came in shortly dropping two cups of coffee on the table, she took one and start drinking

Edwin is so glad that he had the opportunity to talk to her again and this time around no one is going to interrupt him, but goodness she is an interruption herself, she is so beautiful and sexy. He took his mug and also sip from his cup, he drop it and lean back "anastasia" he said "hmm"she replied "I will have your desk move in to my office tomorrow morning,you will be my personal assistant cause I just bought the company yesterday" edwin said with a smirk watching her expression like she wants to shoke on her coffee, finally she swallowed and cough, "what? You can't be serious"she said. "Does it looks like am joking miss steel? He said looking serious. "But why can't you take another person as your personal assistant ? "well Mr.  Desmond am sorry but am not very good at doing nothing but typing documents which am not very good at"she finally said.
"First of all stop calling me Mr Desmond its driving me crazy and secondly you will not be the one doing the typing stuff, you will just be my personal assistant" he retorted.

                      *************
  I am so sorry that this update took so long, I never thought that you guys will read it. i love you for using your time to read my book 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝 and please don't forget to smack the vote button  and comment I will like to know what you think 💋💋💋💋