Chapter seven

"And first of all Mr Desmond, dont call me by my name, You clearly know my surname and second of all is your wife not worried that you are not in bed with her " she said in disgust. For a minute edwin look confused, "my wife? "Yes, the blonde called liam or maybe miss desmond. "Stop it "edwin said in surprise, "what gave you the idea that i am married,while you were always on my mind day and night,he thought to himself, "well it's obvious, she always clung to you everytime I saw you two together. "So she is not your wife then that means you are not married, you are almost thirty " she blushed immediately she said thirty. "So, edwin said slowly his eyes getting dark, you still remember my age after a long time,that means that I have not been the only one doing the thinking here,edwin grin it also a good news that to me that you kept on dragging the topic that am not married and you seeing me with liam........ Make's you jealous " anastasia eyes widen, mouth agape "what made you said that say that Mr Desmond, actually I have so much to do than to think about you and I don't even care how many women you carry around because they are non of my business besides I am now your employee now Mr Desmond why don't we change the subject to......... Oh it's getting late I have to go home I have drop your suit and I have more important things to worry about than sit here talking about the women you carry around. She stood up and carried her bag and make a move to leave "I will drive you home " he said coming to his feet "no dont bother thank you, I will catch a cab" she resorted "it late you can't see one at this hour "he insisted "then tell your your driver to take me home. "He had gone home. he said, well what is the harm of letting him drive her home! She reluctantly agreed. He pick his car keys and walk her out.