Chapter 13<3

The song I attached to this is the song I imagine them dancing to later in this chapter. :)

Ravens POV

Currently, we are all on the jet, flying to Spain. Tyler is asleep in Jaxons lap and Jaxon has his head on my shoulder, asleep. I'm currently doing work on my computer, sending out emails to interior designers and building managers.

My clubs were running smoothly so I didn't have to do much for them. The mafia currently is shipping out 4 containers of weapons out to Scotland because the Don needs them.

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number before putting the phone up to my ear.

"Extra guards at the hotel, mansion and ball. Do it before I land in 2 hours or consider yourself dead." And I hung up.

I looked over to see Lizzy asleep with her head in Dante's lap. He looked at her with so much love and admiration, like she was the only thing to ever matter. He looked at her like she was the only one he would ever hear if there were a million people talking in one place. I smiled at them, but I didn't notice the tears welling in my eyes and the burning in the back of me throat until my vision blurred and it was hard to breathe.

I wiped my tears away and looked back at Jaxon holding Tyler who were both asleep. Sometimes I wish I could love him the same way I did all those years ago. I wish he could love me the same like he did all those years ago.

~Flash Back~
3rd person POV

Raven an Jaxon sat with a group of friends, Raven was on Jaxon's lap silently listening to the conversation going on around her. The chest she was leaned against vibrated from laughter. The sound she loved to hear more than his whispers of words of love.

Raven looked at Jaxon in the eyes. She saw the pure happiness and joy sparkle in his eyes. She couldn't help but to grab his chin and slowly but softly kiss his lips. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

Their lips molded together perfectly, his lips dominating hers the way she loved it. She slowly pulled away from his lip and looked down into those beautiful eyes of his and smiled. This is the man she wanted forever with. The man she wanted to be held by every night.

"I love you." Raven whispered as she layed her forehead against his.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

~End of Flash Back~

I smiled at the memory. Maybe the future is gonna be better than the past.

•••

Everyone walked into the penthouse suite in the hotel. The Scottish Don was also here too. I think Jaxon is starting to get on Jeremy's nerves but he will get over it. I told everyone who was with us were their rooms were and I told Knox they had a floor to themselves.

Me and Jaxons took the master bedroom with a beautiful his&hers bathroom.