The Confession📌

Jimin's PoV

Umm... Should I follow them to the ship and maybe shock Jungkook?
(Looks at his security)

Yeah I should! Hehehe!

Location: Ship entrance
👉🏼Italics Yoongi
👉🏼Normal Jimin

Yoongi (Who had just dropped Tae from his lap held onto his hands, talking with the Ship's security personnel about the meeting earlier)

*What are you doing here Jimin? You aren't allowed on the ship*

"I can come and go wherever I want and whenever I want. And right now I want to meet Jungkook! Where's he?"

*You aren't allowed to meet him. That's my desicion*
(Yoongi looks at Tae concerned now... I mean he knew now why Tae was clutching onto him. "Jimin must have said about, being Jk's mate, to him")

"Oh let's see you were teaching me laws a few years back! Let me revise then!"

* If a person stops or intrudes a government official from visits or discussions with a person whom he or she has negotiated with earlier and is still abided by the terms by the contract, you're punishable by law with a penalty of ###$ or even jail *
(A/N I couldn't think of the amount)

"There you go that's it! NOW MOVE!"

Yoongi's hands were sealed as he was pushed aside raging with anger.... He held onto Tae's wrists whose other arm was now gripping onto the Alpha's arms out of fear

Jimin just moved forward and right on the second floor,

Jm: "Look who is here! Move ahead of me Taehyung, come on, go! There's your Alpha! I want him to see you first..."

Yoongi lets go of Tae's wrists and lets out soft whispers to him telling,

* Go, be brave. It's your Alpha... He's yours and yours only! He won't abandon you*

 He's yours and yours only! He won't abandon you*

Jungkook's PoV

I saw Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung run in earlier... Where's my brother and Apple?

*Oh there he is!*
(A/N Jimin was hiding behind his tall security (lmao) and Yoongi so as to surprise Jungkook who couldn't see him now....I mean it would be less of a surprise more of a shock anyway and he would thoroughly enjoy it)