Titles

A/N: trigger warning for mild panic attack. smut warning for the second half. The word of the day is 'THROAT', kiddos! 😂

Maybe wine was a bad idea.

If Izuku had known that Katsuki was such a lightweight, he'd have kept a closer eye on him throughout the night with his drinking. Instead, he'd allowed his mother to slip glass after glass of merlot into Katsuki's barely legal hands and sure enough the blonde inhaled each and every one of them without ever telling her that he was at his limit.

By the time it was time for them to take their leave, Izuku had to take the liberty of peeling Katsuki off of the sofa and carrying him to the car. Though, as irresponsible as it was, Izuku couldn't help but indulge in the humor of Katsuki being a rather cuddly drunk---and a rather polite one compared to his usually vulgar and volatile self. It's not that Izuku minds at all. In fact, he's rather fond of Katsuki's drunken shenanigans.

He deserves to live a little.

"Kacchan. I've got you, baby, it's okay to go to sleep." He assures him as he carries them both over the threshold of the bedroom door. Katsuki is grabbing a fist full of Izuku's shirt in one hand, hanging on for dear life while the rest of him completely ragdolls in Izuku's arms, head bobbing with every step Izuku takes. He eventually manages to get him to the foot of the bed and gently lays him there, having a bit of trouble getting him to untangle his fingers from his clothing.

"Honey. You have to let go so I can get you undressed, okay?"

"Ooouuu, daddy's gonna undress me~"

Izuku feels a laugh bubbling up from his chest at Katsuki's drunken giggling, finally pulling his arm away with a fond shake of his head. "That's right, honey. Daddy's gonna help you get comfortable so you can sleep well tonight." He clarifies, busying himself with the task of untying Katsuki's boots and working them off of his feet. He tosses them haphazardly across the room, deciding that he'd deal with them sometime tomorrow morning as he cares very little about putting them away right this moment---especially since Katsuki is in obvious need for his attention.

"And then he's gonna choke me on his dick~"

Izuku nearly chokes on his own spit. How could something so lewd and raunchy still sound so adorable coming out of Katsuki's mouth? He clears his throat a bit aggressively to right himself, moving on to tug skin tight jeans down Katsuki's hips. 

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, not tonight. You're not able to give me proper consent right now so daddy can't choke you on his cock."

"Mmmmkay but 'm tellin' you I want it. Just wanna taste it---please, daddy?" He slurs and Izuku almost feels bad for telling him no, weak to the sweet little pout that Katsuki is giving him. Still, he knows better than to give in to Katsuki's puppy eyes. "Oh, honey. Believe me, daddy wants to fuck your pretty little throat hole just as bad as you want him to but you're not capable of giving me proper judgement while you're drunk like this." He reiterates, leaning down to press a sweet kiss to his lover's tummy. "But if you're a good boy for daddy, he'll wake you up to some nice head in the morning and give you a nice, deep dicking after he gets you fed. How does that sound?" He compromises. Katsuki can't even sit up on his own; Izuku is most certainly not going to have sex with him in this state.

Katsuki doesn't argue with him, humming his affirmation with a whiny 'okay, daddy' and allows Izuku to finish undressing him.

Being freed from the confines of his clothing, however, seems to have given Katsuki a spontaneous spurt of energy.

He nearly knocks Izuku off of his feet while the older man was in the middle of trying to get his own pants off, grappling to his back in a sort of odd half piggyback, half hug. He does stumble a bit, kicking his pants away from where they're tangled around his ankles before Katsuki manages to drag him down to the bed under a barrage of wet and sloppy kisses.