Chapter 5 - Spot

- Chapter 5 - Seeing Spot -
Warnings: Mentions of bullying
Third Person POV

Albert walked over to where Spot stood, leaned up against the fence near the field where he usually had football practice.

Albert usually watched his practice, and always watched his games.

He would usually come to them with Ike, Boots, and Smokes, since they had Brooklynite Soulmates too. Well, Smokes was also a Brooklynite, but details, details.

Albert quickly pecks Spot on the lips, before leaning against the fence next to him.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"How have you been?"

"Good. You?"

"I'm fine. I'm still a tiny bit angry."

"About what? I'm usually the angry one out of the two of us."

Albert laughs a bit.

"After Lunch, while JoJo, Mush, and I walked Anthony back to his Science class, Oscar, Morris, and Weasel spotted him." Albert states. He goes on to explain what happened.

"Stupid boys. Stupid man" Spot mumbles, rolling his eyes.

"Tell me about it" Albert responds, letting a deep breath exit his mouth, angrily.

"How is he?"

"Who?"

"Anthony."

"He's- he's good. He's definitely more nervous and quiet, especially when he isn't used to you. He was a little more comfortable when it was just Mush, Specs, Elmer, and I with him. He came out of his shell a bit, but he also had a panic attack, and definitely is showing signs of past abuse and bullying" Albert explains. Spot frowns.

"Medda know his past?" Spot questions. Albert shakes his head.

"Anthony asked his Social worker not to tell her. All she knows is that his past is bad, and worse than neglection and verbal abuse" Albert explains. Spot nods.

They stand their in silence for a few minutes, they're hands intwined, as they just enjoyed each other's presence.

"He has a 504. He has a FM system, which he mainly uses at school, to help his hearing" Albert informs Spot, who nods.

"That's interesting. I wonder what he'll be like once he fully trusts you" Spot states. Albert nods, he wondered the same thing at times.

"I hope he doesn't turn out like Blink or Romeo" Albert groans thinking about it. Spot laughs.

"Oh please, you're just as bad as Blink, and Romeo was always like that" Spot responds. Albert rolls his eyes.

He knew it was true.

"What does Anthony look like? I've only caught a glimpse of him" Spot asks Albert, who smiles.

"He's cute. He has curly, dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, and a good amount of freckles. He's short though, and shorter than you funny enough. He's maybe Romeo's height" Albert explains, laughing a bit to himself.