You/Mary Saotome - Jealous

Mary stabbed at her food, hating how close you and Kirari were

Mary stabbed at her food, hating how close you and Kirari were. The two of you didn't need to be so close to each other in order to hear what the other had to say. If she wasn't facing the two of you from the front, it would have looked like the two of you were kissing.

"Mary, what did your food ever do to you?"

"Shut up, Yumeko. I don't need a lecture from you."

Yumeko follows Mary's line of sight and laughs when she realizes who was at the end of it.

"Why don't you go over there and talk to them?"

"Kirari's with her, I can't stand being near her."

"Well then stop staring and eat your food. It'll all be crumbs by the time they finish talking."

Mary looks down, realizing that Yumeko was right. What was left of her food was now in pieces. She sighs and looks up at you again.

"I don't understand how they're best friends. Kirari's a major bitch. She gave me a life plan!"

"You're a bitch too..." Mary glares at Yumeko, making her laugh. "and we're best friends. Besides, Kirari apologized and took it back when she learned that you were dating her. How many times does she have to apologize?"

"How can you forgive her so easily? She wanted to marry me off to a pervert! I could never forgive her."

"As much as I hate to say this, you're going to have to forget about it or say something because you're dating her best friend."

Mary groans loudly and continues to stab at her food while she stares at the two of you.

X

"Kirari! I need to....oh, I didn't know that you would be here. Wait, what were the two of you doing?"

You were showing Kirari the ring that you had gotten Mary when she barged it. When you jumped away from her, it made you look highly suspicious.

"N..Nothing. I was just showing Kirari something on my phone."

Kirari chuckled in amusement, making Mary angry. The two of you were hiding something and she was going to get to the bottom of it. She didn't want to think that the two of you had been kissing but with how red you had gotten and the smirk that Kirari was sporting, it was hard to deny it.

"You were kissing her, weren't you!"

Kirari nearly choked on her tea after hearing Mary's accusation. The two of you loved each other as sisters. Never in a million years would either of you think of each other in a romantic way.

"What?! NO! No way! She's like a sister! I could never kiss her."

"Oh really? Then why did you just jump away from her. The two of you were sitting far too close. What's up with that?"

Kirari looks at you, unsure of what to say. You sigh and pull out the box that you had been showing Kirari.

"I was showing her this. I wanted to get her opinion on it before I gave it to you."

Mary's eyes widen when she looks at the ring that you were showing her. It looked expensive, far more expensive than anything you owned.

"Is that a..."

"It's a promise ring. I wanted to give it to you on our anniversary but I guess now is also a good time to give it to you."

You stand up and make her way over to you as she was too shocked to move. She was still trying to wrap her mind around the fact that you had gotten her an expensive promise ring.

"This must have cost a fortune."

"Don't worry about it. You deserve the best. What do you think?"

Mary pulls out the ring and slides it on her finger. She holds it out in front of her eyes, unable to stop staring at it.

"It's beautiful! Thank you! Thank you! I love you, (y/n)"

Mary cups your cheeks and pulls you in for a deep kiss.

With the two of you too busy kissing, Kirari stepped out. Knowing that the two of you would makeout and forget that she was even in the room.

--------------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

Kirari Momobami - Lost

Kirari Momobami - Ririka Momobami

Ririka Momobami - Demon

Mary Saotome - Turned

--------------