Chapter 86

Celtic returned home, and everyone was chatting in Tabor's room, waiting for him to come back. Bai Mu, who had slept for a whole afternoon, also woke up at this time, gnawing fruit on the kang. Everyone is very happy to see Celtic come back safely. Tabor kept pestering him and asked how was the battle this afternoon? Let Celt tell him. Although the orcs like to live a stable life, the bloody and combative Xi_ng in his bones can't hide it.

    Bai Mu looked at Celter, and he was happy when he saw that there were no wounds on his body. He was relieved, and waited silently for what he said. And Anqiluo brought out a bowl of hot porridge, a bowl of braised pork and a plate of pickles from the kitchen. These are all night snacks reserved for Celtic.

    Celtic was in a hurry when he went out and didn't eat much, and he was really hungry now. He ate the food quickly, and then began to tell everyone about the situation at the gate of the city after Lei Zhe left. Everyone listened carefully. When they heard Celtic killed the Emperor Beast, they sighed. I don't know whether to say Celtic was lucky or the Emperor Beast was unlucky.

    After listening to this, Tabor clapped his hands and happily, he didn't expect that Emperor Beast would not be difficult to solve. In the future, as long as there is an attack by the emperor beast, is it enough to use this method to smash it to death?

    Lei Zhe was also very happy, and they won't have to deal with the Emperor Beast so much in the future. In the future, they can also live steadily in this canyon, without worrying about attacks by the herd, and without worrying about being hungry.

    Bai Mu was surprised by this result, but he didn't expect Celtic and the others to hit an emperor beast. This is really a surprise.

    It's too early, everyone talked for a while and then went to sleep. Celtic and Bai Mu were lying on the kang, and he whispered to Bai Mu, "Is your health better, Bai Mu? I'd better go to Dawu's place tomorrow."

    "I'm fine, don't bother, Dawu's place for two days. There should be a lot of people, right?"

    "Not a lot. Although some orcs were accidentally injured by unbroken beasts when they were cleaning the dead beasts, they were a minority after all." Today they killed a lot of beasts and the city walls. The dead beasts piled up underneath need to be cleaned up in time. When they went to clean up the dead beasts, one or two severely wounded beasts would fight to the death, but the injured orcs were not badly injured.

    "I'm fine now, so I don't need to go. If you feel uncomfortable, let's go again, and don't cause trouble to the witch these days."

    "All right, but if you feel uncomfortable, please say it quickly." Celter Still a little worried.

    "I got it." Bai Mu raised his mouth, this person was really kind to him.

    The next day, Celtic and Lei Zhe left early, and they had to clean up the piles of rocks and find the corpse of the emperor beast. It was still very cold today, and Bai Mu was still sleeping in bed. He was very reluctant to get up in this weather, and just wanted to sleep in a warm blanket. When Celtic got up in the morning, seeing that he was sleeping soundly without disturbing him, he left their bedroom lightly.

    Recently, Bai Mu always felt sleepy, but he didn't take it seriously. Anyway, he would often be like this in winter, and he didn't care about it, just because it was cold and lazy.

    Early this morning, the orcs from the two tribes gathered in front of the pile of rocks in the canyon passage with excitement, and they were all looking forward to digging out the body of the emperor beast. This time they left it without a fight, which was something they had never dared to think of before.