Chapter 88

Everyone looked funny at the interaction between Casey and Benson. Now they don’t need to say by themselves that everyone knows that something good is coming.

    "What about Cyril and Nishizawa? You see everyone has a partner and lover, but you two are still single." Alvin looked at them, a little worried for his friends.

    "Hmph, am I still worried about finding a partner? I just haven't met someone who makes me tempted yet." Cyril said with a cocky face, he was very confident in himself.

    "I'm not in a hurry." Nishizawa knew that his beast father had intended him to marry Celt. He also thinks that there is nothing wrong with this, after all, he and Celtic have grown up together, and Celtic is very good at taking care of others. Later, Celtic went out to test and picked up Bai Mu, and liked Bai Mu. He felt that Celtic and Bai Mu were a good match, he didn't feel sad, he just thought that he had to find someone again.

    But he doesn't have anyone he likes right now, and he hasn't impressed anyone more. That's it, he just has just grown up and he doesn't need to worry, maybe someday he will meet someone he likes very much?

    "Huhu~~, what are you talking about?" Andy hugged Curtis who was like a small snow group and walked over. Amo followed behind him, and the wound on Amo's face healed a lot. The wound that was originally offered is now much smoother and not as hideous as before. Curtis's white and tender face was flushed red from the cold, and he twisted his two small hands in Andy's arms and waved wildly, his big round eyes squinted around.

    "Is the clothes on this little guy wet?" Bai Mu didn't forget the sight of this naughty little guy crawling around in the snow just now.
    "Yeah, I'm going to take him back to change clothes now. This little guy is so uncomfortable." Andy said and pinched his fleshy little PP.

    "Oh~~Mother and father, bad~~" The little guy immediately looked at his beast father aggrievedly, and then stretched out his little hand to ask Amo to hug him. Amo was still angry that he was disobedient and ignored him. So Curtis looked at Bai Mu and them pitifully, as if he had suffered a great grievance.

    Everyone saw his naughty energy just now. Although he was a little shaken, it is better not to encourage his arrogance. Curtis saw that no one paid any attention to him being taken home by Andy to change his clothes. Andy feels that his hand strength is getting bigger and bigger after he has Curtis. You can't wait to go back to see if his arms are thicker.

    Watching Andy's family of three leave, they talked for a while and then separated. Although the sun is hanging in the sky now, I can't feel the warmth of the sun, and the surroundings are still cold. It was cold and couldn't stay outside for a long time. Celter carefully guarded Bai Mu and went back. Now the ground is slippery, afraid that he might accidentally fall. Seeing that they were going back, Tabor obediently followed behind, turning back from time to time and looking reluctantly at the direction of the square.

    After the heavy snow stopped, the herd had not attacked the tribe. At first, everyone was very grateful, but after a long time, everyone began to think about it, worrying that the herd did not come to the larger Yi-n plot of the black emperor beast. But no matter what, the days passed day by day.

    The pace of spring is slowly approaching, and there are more and more days for everyone to go out for activities. Bai Mu is lucky. The baby is not very noisy, but he always feels tired and often faints. Y_u sleeps and eats more and more. Anqiluo and Celte are now changing their sides to make delicious food for Bai Mu.

    Until the heavy snow melted and the land was replaced with a new outfit, the herd did not come again, and it was like that until the spring came peacefully. The two patriarchs were not happy about it, but rather worried. Bai Mu didn't think about that now, Celter was now spinning around him every day. In the morning, I helped him to wash his face, helped him out for a walk after eating, and burned his feet in the evening. Bai Mu is thirsty, and there will definitely be a glass of water on hand. When Bai Mu is hungry, he can eat hot food soon. The 24th filial piety husband is probably like him, right?