⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙

'IF YOU'RE GOING TO HIT IT, HIT IT UNTIL IT BREAKS!' — Oikawa Tooru

┊͙˚. Day / Wednesday — Time / 3 : 55 pm

"Yahoo~ Tobio-chan~" the brunette waved innocently as noticed the familiar ravenette, oikawa's eyes inspected the spot karasuno was located at.

His eyes landed on the familiar [H/C] headed, a small smile made way on his lips, "Yahoo~ Pumpkin-chan~" Oikawa greeted while waving at the [H/C] who had a ticked off face.

'He won't let go of that nickname huh?'
[Y/N] thought as they all looked at her surprised, "[Y/N]-san! You know the great king?!" Hinata questioned surprisingly.

"E-Eh kinda.."
Kageyama furrowed his eyebrows, 'how does
[Y/N] know Oikawa? Did she used to attend kitagawa daiichi? No that has nothing to do with it..' thoughts swirled around his head.

"Shut up shittykawa!" Iwaizumi smacked the back of oikawa's head, who let out a little 'Ack!'. "Iwa-chan is such a meanie~" Oikawa pouted.

"I'll talk to you later pumpkin-chan~"
Oikawa said while walking towards the court, making [Y/N] grip on the water bottle in her hand—which was secured tightly, thankfully.

"Don't call me pumpkin-chan.." She whispered under her breath as Kiyoko looked at her questionably. Her [H/L] [H/C] hair strands fell in front of her face as she quickly tugged them behind her ear.

'Let's just get this game over with..'

It was oikawa's time to serve, and [Y/N] let out a shaky breath. Kiyoko and sugawara turned to the [H/C] headed in the same time, with a confused look on sugawara and a worry one on Kiyoko.

"Are you okay?"

"Is something wrong?"

Sugawara said in a confused tone while Kiyoko said in a concerned voice. [Y/N] looked at both of them as silence took over the three of them.