4.

C H A E Y O U N G

The days passed so quickly that is now Saturday. I'm just here inside my room, being lazy and waiting for the clock to strike to 5.

After I caught Mina, we were into staring at each other's eyes. I was staring at her deeply and it was cut off when someone faked a cough. It was pretty awkward after that but we set aside that awkwardness for our work.

I suddenly smile like an idiot when I remembered what she gave me the next day.

"Uhm, Ms. Chaeyoung, here."

"What's this?"

"Uhm, I made you a snack. A thank you for not letting me fall on the ground yesterday."

"Thank you Ms. Myoui, and you're welcome."

She made me a snack and it has a cracker with a cub and a penguin. Cute, isn't it?

My phone rings and I check who it was.

Jeong Hun is calling...

C: What do you need?
J: Hello to you too noona, mom and dad are asking when are you going home.
C: Probably when they are gone.
J: Yah! Noona! Be serious.
C: I don't know, okay? I'll just text you when.
J: Make sure of that noona. I think they have something to tell you.
C: Hmm, okay. Bye.

I ended the call quickly and I groaned.

On the day that Mina gave me those snacks, I stayed here at my own house. Why? It's because one of the helpers told me that my parents would be home for a week.

My family and I, don't really get along. We always have a misunderstanding, maybe it's because they weren't always there when I and Jeong Hun are still kids, well, it is until now. They were both too focused on their business, I know they are working for us but we also need them.

That's why I don't like to be the CEO. I always need at work, I always need to be focused on my work. It sucks, right?

How I wish I was just in a different family.

I stand up from my bed and freshen up. Imma go ahead and leave to go to Tzuyu's house early.

As I head out of my house, I grab my bag and lock my doors

As I head out of my house, I grab my bag and lock my doors. I ride my car and call Tzuyu first.

C: Yow giant!
T: What is it small?
C: I'm on my way there. See you!
T: Yah! It's still early! It's 2 in the afternoon! I told you to come here at 5.
C: Hm, whatever. What snack do you want?
T: Anything will do, see you small.

Tzuyu ended the call and I started to drive. I pass by a pizza parlor and decided to stop by. I walk into the pizza parlor and proceed to the counter. After ordering the pizza, they made me sat down first to wait for the pizza.