The x Second x Phase

Y/N POV

"Y-you're my what?!" I squealed at Killua. Killua looked at me and his eyes softened. "Your father is Silva Zoldyck right, Y/N?" I looked at his eyes for a bit then answered his question. "Yes but, I never met him... Grandpa Zeno trained me since I was little." I felt a little weird saying this to my brother that I never knew I had.

"Mm, this is fun~ A little family reunion..." Hisoka purred coming towards me. "Who's this creep, Y/N..." Killua scoffed at Hisoka and gave him a dirty stare. Hisoka went down to grab my waist and flung me over his shoulder. "HISOKA PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled at him. "My my, so aggressive I was just showing your brother my little fruit~" Hisoka chuckled a bit. "YOURE WHAT?" Killua exclaimed. Killua and Gon faces were shocked and then disturbed when Hisoka started rubbing my thigh.

 Killua and Gon faces were shocked and then disturbed when Hisoka started rubbing my thigh

"Put her down." Kurapika monotonously commanded. "Mm~ And what if I don't? Her body feels really nice on me~" Hisoka was trying to get on Kurapika nerves. Kurapika scoffed and went to see if Leorio was still unconscious luckily he wasn't.

The whole group of people who were acquainted to me were trailing behind Hisoka because he was still carrying me. Killua had a worry-some look on his face. "Hey Killua what's up?" I asked my head bopping from Hisoka carrying me. "N-nothing... I'll tell you later Y/N." Killua suggested.

We made it to the second phase and was introduced to this beautiful girl called Menchi and this.... person? I think called Buhara. He seemed nice though the girl not so much.

"Alright rats for this phase of the exam you guys will be making a gourmet food!" hollered Menchi. People were staring at me because all they saw was a clown carrying a girl who looked like a minor. "Go get your damn food, make it and present it to me. GO!" Menchi commanded.

"Aw~ I'll have to let you go my little fruit, come back in one piece, alright~?" Hisoka walked away and then disappeared into the forest.

"Oi, Killua wanna go find some food and talk about stuff?" I asked my little brother. "Sure, hey Gon, Y/N wants me to go with her I'll catch up to you later!" Killua yelled to Gon. Gon said bye a tint of red formed on Killua's face. I noticed it but decided to keep quiet. I'm not one to get into people's business.

 I'm not one to get into people's business