Chapter 91

"Wife, did you see my gray tie?" Zuo Zirui searched in the cabinet for a long time but couldn't find the tie that Bai Mu gave him. It was also his favorite.

    "I didn't see it. Didn't you collect it yourself?" Qian Qing said impatiently. His husband felt very good at first. He was handsome and could make money. Surprisingly, it was discovered after marriage that although Zuo Zirui was handsome, his life was in a mess. It's not that he goes out to stir up flowers and grass, but that he can't do any housework, just like a young master waiting for him to do everything. Will make money, but not all of the money is turned over to her.

    This person is nothing but that face, he is always self-centeredWill not care about personalities. She now has to take care of this young master every day after get off work. She really feels very tired. Why did she choose a man who was a golden man?

    Zuo Zirui didn't feel anything when he first got married. He always told himself that this was the life he wanted, to marry a woman, have a child, and then raise the child. As for Bai Mu, he could continue to be with him after getting married, he would take care of him and would never abandon him.

    Who knew that Bai Mu had disappeared when he went looking for him after his honeymoon, and no one knew where he went. His car was gone, and his home was still the way he was when he traveled. Bai Mu disappeared the day he left from his wedding. At the beginning, he didn't care. He thought that Bai Mu would return one day. He loved himself so much and would not leave him.

    But since then, Bai Mu never appeared again, as if suddenly disappeared from this world. It doesn't matter, without Bai Mu, he still has a wife to have a home. But as time passed, he found that he would always compare his wife with Bai Mu.

    Bai Mu would wash his dirty clothes every time and put them in the closet in an orderly manner. His wife is more casual, and sometimes he wears a little wrinkled clothes to work. This made him very dissatisfied with his image, and if Bai Mu was there, it would never have happened.

    The food Qian Qing cooked was not as delicious as Bai Mu's, and she didn't care about herself. Bai Mu never said anything when he went out to socialize and couldn't go home for dinner. He went home drunk, and Bai Mu would take care of himself carefully. But Qian Qing is different. He is suspicious if he doesn't go home to eat. When she returned home drunk, she locked the bedroom door. Even if he fell groggy on the sofa and fell asleep all night, she would not care about him.

    Gradually, Zuo Zirui became more and more dissatisfied with Qian Qing. He wanted to get a divorce and wanted to find Bai Mu. Bai Mu would definitely be waiting for him somewhere. When Zuo Zirui made up his mind, Qian Qing was pregnant, and he had to interrupt his plan. When Mother Zuo knew that her daughter-in-law was pregnant, she immediately packed and saluted her to serve her daughter-in-law. This was the golden grandson she had finally come to expect.

    Qian Qing quit her job and had a baby at home when she was pregnant. Zuo Zirui didn't really care if she could afford her. But Qian Qing yelled to his mother like a servant. He said a few words about her. His mother was still upset and said, "What do you know, a woman who is pregnant is more irritable."

    Zuo Zirui has nothing to do, but he doesn't want to see his mother being bullied by that woman. . He wanted to find a nanny, but his mother rejected it. Mother Zuo said straightly: "Zirui, it is not easy for you young people to make money. This family

    matter can't trouble your mother." "Mom, you are here, what should I do with dad?" Zuo Zirui was a little annoyed. Scratching his head, he felt that his life is a mess. If Bai Mu was here, he would definitely be able to handle all of this very well and would not bother him.

    "Your father will take care of himself. He is in good health." Mother Zuo said with a smile.

    Qian Qing is getting too much. Zuo Zirui hates going home now. He always feels very depressed at home, which makes him feel breathless. So he often socializes outside, even if there is no socializing, he sometimes wanders outside. Once he was drunk and confused and slept with a man who looked a little like Bai Mu.

    After that, he looked at the man who actually looked completely different from Bai Mu, and felt that a large part of his heart had been dug away, and he throbbed. Why do you feel nauseous to sleep with a man before? In fact, Bai Mu must be very comfortable to hug, right?

    Bai Mu, where have you been? Do you really want me? Zuo Zirui felt that he had never wanted to see Bai Mu like this. At the beginning, he and Bai Mu were completely used to him being by his side and taking care of everything for himself. Yes! Because of Xi
I'm used to it, I don't want Bai Mu to leave him to associate with him. But he has never seen himself clearly, always thinking that he is actually normal and that he likes women.

    He and Bai Mu have been together for such a long time and it is not without an act of intimacy, but he has never made it to the end. Every time he felt that there was a barrier in his heart, even if that was the case, the fool Bai Mu still loved him stupidly.

    Zuo Zirui felt a little wet on his face, and he didn't know who was the fool. Only now did he realize that Bai Mu was good to him. Actually, he is the stupidest person. Can he still find Bai Mu back now? Suddenly Zuo Zirui felt like he would never see Bai Mu again, which made him panic.

    Zuo Zirui couldn't help it until Qian Qing gave birth to the child. He filed for divorce. Qian Qing cried and was unwilling, but Zuo Zirui was determined.

    Mother Zuo asked Zuo Zirui to talk, and Mother Zuo looked at him with tears in her eyes: "Zirui! Can't you still forget that man? Are you going to find him?"

    "Mom, you all know. "Zuo Zirui looked at his mother in surprise.

    "What kind of son I gave birth to, I still don’t know? Seeing you, a person who has no self-care ability, can live well outside, how do you think there are people? And you and him are very close Looks like the fool understands." Mother Zuo smiled bitterly.

    "Mom, I'm sorry." Zuo Zirui looked at his mother guiltily, and he didn't know what to say except for being sorry.

    "I can't control you if you want to divorce, but no one can take my grandson away." The son became like this, and the grandson was her only expectation.

    "I will definitely take over the custody of the child."

    Qian Qing felt that there was really no expectation after making a fuss for a while, so she made a request that the house must be given to her, and she does not want the child. Zuo Zirui readily agreed. The house was originally bought by his parents, but he refused. Later, he only paid the down payment, which was originally shared by the husband and wife, but now he doesn't mind transferring all the debts, and the furniture is not worth much. But Qian Qing didn't know about this, and thought that he had earned a house.

    With Zuo Zirui's dealings, the divorce procedures were soon completed. He took his son into the small house between him and Bai Mu. This is the second-hand house he and Bai Mu bought together. Although the space is small, it is full of memories of both of them. There are things left by Bai Mu. Everything here is still the same as in the past, but it's all right and wrong.

    Zuo Zirui had a glimmer of hope that Bai Mu would come back. Maybe one day when he opened the door, Bai Mu would stand outside the door and smile at him, and then said to him: "Zirui, I'm back. I'll never leave you again this time."