Chapter *60*

There goes my baby, there goes my destiny
Onliest one for me, there go my baby
There goes my lady, she gon' be the one
We gon' fall in love, we gonna have some babies

I was still in the shower just freshening up and having a mini concert before my date. I had a date. It just felt so good to know that after so long we were finally back to how we were. I didn't want to jinx us but these last few days have been like heaven on earth.

Knock Knock

"Aye baby you almost done in the shower? I still gotta use it after you. You're not the only one that needs to get sexy tonight you know."

I laughed. "I'm about to come out in a minute. Don't stress me out just because you need to shave your coochie cat and exfoliate your legs."

He didn't reply but he did turn off the lights to the bathroom trying to be petty.

"Turn them damn lights back on Tyrie Lamont! Stop playing with me."

I stopped the water and wrapped myself up in a towel. I started to dry off in the dark anyway because he wanted to be petty and not turn the lights back on. I felt around for the light switch and flipped it. I looked in the mirror and tried to convince myself that I loved what I saw. My hair was still wet and had reversed back to its coily state. My skin had a few blemishes now from eating bad. My chest was sagging and I had stretch marks all over. My stomach was still the same as before but I wasn't sure if that was so good or bad.

I shook my head like trying to physically shake the bad thoughts out of my mind. I know better than to ruin my own night by beating myself up.

"What to do, what to do, what to do.." I couldn't pick a fucking hairstyle and I still had to choose a dress and do my makeup. I settled on putting gel in my hair and letting it air dry, and putting Bobby pins in the sides of it to give off a fake Mohawk look with my curls. It wasn't personally my favorite but it would have to do.

"Tyrie! What didn't you give me any clothes to put on when you brought my towel?"

He didn't answer but I know he heard me. I guess I was walking out in a wet ass towel.

I tried to creep behind him on the couch to sneak to my room. He would try to make a big deal about me being in a towel and I wasn't sure I wanted the attention. I only had three steps left to reach the door when my right foot hit a squeaky floorboard.

"You out alrea-dy...shit." He looked at me wide eyed and was basically drooling. I was uncomfortable cuz I didn't feel all that cute yet. Plus being in a towel was too close to being fully naked.

I bit my nail nervously, "The showers free now so, yeah." Then I rushed in the spare bedroom and locked the door. I heard him laughing from the other side.

Oh that was so sexy Shunt'A

******

I was done getting ready know and I don't like to toot my own horn but beep beep bitch. I look good enough to eat. My hair was dry now and my makeup was giving natural beat baby.

I had on a soft pink ruffled dress that was off the shoulder and had long sleeves. I paired it with a clear chunky heel. I had never worn a dress this girly or short. I was in a mood to try something new. I wanted Tyrie to feel proud to take me out tonight. He looks like a model all the time so I have to match his fly. I definitely did that.

Can you say chef's kiss? Most importantly I felt really fucking pretty.

Tyrie has been waiting on me for at least twenty minutes but I told him he can't rush art. After that he sat he happy ass down somewhere. Now I was ready for my huge reveal.